Imo-JWill gone because ball security issues and I m thrilled

JerseyBills

Pretty tough to fumble if you don't touch the ball.

Banyard has 23 career carries over five years (with two, count em', two since 2014). DiMarco has ONE career carry in FIVE years!

Good point, so based off of regular season play, Banyard is relatively an unknown in this regards and Jwill is a known quantity.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hard pressed to think of a less meaningful stat than pretty much anything volume related in the preseason.

i hear ya but how else do you decide how to keep or cut someone on the roster? PS and camp are the only proving grounds before final cuts.

i hear ya but how else do you decide how to keep or cut someone on the roster? PS and camp are the only proving grounds before final cuts.

By that standard just give the most touches to the one you want to keep.

Instead of total yards, maybe foot speed, understanding blocking schemes, power, agility etc...?

How many Fumbles did he have this offseason. Banyard fumbled this offseason

And tolbert avg 3.3 ypc and sucks as a halfback. But is friends with the coach so theres that.

And the 1970s called they want their football back

Here I am pal.

We don't know how they fared in TC.

This OL, defenses need to commit extra eyes on Taylor , which opens up huge running lanes. Karlos and Gillisse are proof of that. This is nothing like 1970s fb

Stupid.

He hasn't fumbled all preseason while banyard did against 2-3rd stringers.

Banyard is also a 29 year old journeyman back. Can't stick on any team and now he is our #2 back lmao

Can you say vandetta against whaley picks?

It's a conspiracy!!!!

How many Fumbles did he have this offseason. Banyard fumbled this offseason

And tolbert avg 3.3 ypc and sucks as a halfback. But is friends with the coach so theres that.

And the 1970s called they want their football back

+1

Thanks for the insights Murph! The only thing missing from the OP's post was the phrase "brought to you by Noco".

+2

I think I know why Williams was cut and Barnyard kept.

Steve Tasker said several

Times in the game Thursday that the new run game is based on one cut and head upfield. Barnyard does it very well.

Makes perfect sense. Joe fits the new "scheme" and Jonathon does not. One thing this new staff has shown over an over again. Theyre schemers.

Respect "the process".

I think I know why Williams was cut and Barnyard kept.

Steve Tasker said several

Times in the game Thursday that the new run game is based on one cut and head upfield. Barnyard does it very well.

Makes perfect sense. Joe fits the new "scheme" and Jonathon does not. One thing this new staff has shown over an over again. Theyre schemers.

Respect "the process".

Jonathan Williams is absolutely a 1 cut slashing back.

Sure he has some wiggle and moves but he definititly has a slashing 1 cut style