The reaction will awesome when the Bills dominate Jets

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they "dominate" the lowly Jets it won't mean :censored:. It's the Jets. Outside of playing Hackenberg, they have set themselves up to fail on purpose. They have all but come out and actually said they're tanking for a QB. What if we lose to those lowly Jets? Then what? I'd like to see what flavor of kool aid will be served the following week.

Oh, I never said the win would MEAN anything, I just said I can't wait to see the negative reaction that will come when we win decisively, which I believe we will do.

Oh, I never said the win would MEAN anything, I just said I can't wait to see the negative reaction that will come when we win decisively, which I believe we will do.

"There we go messing up our draft position"

:lol:

When the Jets select a QB just before the Bills pick in 2018 that 10 point win in the first game of the year will sure be worth it.

Regardless of the outcome of the game on Sunday, the Jets WILL be picking before us in the next draft. You might as well get used to that idea because it is all but guaranteed.

I remember when people worried we would lose to the jets in 2014 at Detroit... we all know how that went.

That team had a good defense and Woods went off. They gave up just 92 yards on the ground. I think this version of the Bills is much closer to the current Jets than many realize.

So you are saying the Bills in their current situation are better off finishing say 6-10 with two wins over the Jets, instead of 4-12? Why would that be if both teams are in desperate need of a franchise QB?

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"Not a real win because Jets are tanking"

"Would have won by more if it weren't for all the trades"

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

"We still suck and will go 2-14 thanks to Jets"

And hopefully at least a few "19-0 baby!'s"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

So what will be the reaction should the Jets win?

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

I hope you are right... but... I am ok with the defensive moves... the O on the other hand... we shall see. JW cut befuddles me... again... I am worried the Bills have a D coach without an O clue... again, I hope I am wrong...

In what UNIVERSE do you automatically think we will dominate them?

The ONLY differences between us and the Jests right now are we have a new head coach and a solid plan moving forward.

As far as I am concerned, we must EARN those kinds of predictions before making them... and as of now all we have is that they swept us last season and we are 0-0.

100% right.

This looks like a 13-9 kind of football game.

Neither team can score. The Bills are among the least talented teams in the NFL, right down there with the Jets.

👀

Head to head or Conference record? Then it goes to point differential?

I think SOS or SOV is somewhere in there before point differential. SOV would obviously be the same for both Bills and Jets. SOS could possibly favor the Bills if the Colts and Bengals combined record is greater than Jaguars and Browns. But actually I think that would then favor the Jets because they would have had the easier schedule and still finished 1-15.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib