Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

I still can't see how the Cheaters would want Boldin. They had a chance to sign him before the Bills did, and passed. He played like crap in pre-season and they looked at him and said "yeah, we want him"? But the Bills retain his rights so it's not like they are/can mess with them. Very odd.

------

Edelman wasn't hurt at the time and they had no reason to sign another slot.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't see how the Cheaters would want Boldin. They had a chance to sign him before the Bills did, and passed. He played like crap in pre-season and they looked at him and said "yeah, we want him"? But the Bills retain his rights so it's not like they are/can mess with them. Very odd.

It makes zero sense. Whole lot of nothing based on a "league source." I remember "league sources" who were oh so sure Maclin was signing here.

He didn't look like crap. He would've been a very valuable asset for the Bills all season.

I still maintain the Sammy trade was his clue to get the hell out of Buffalo because he knew they weren't going all out to win in '17.

This was my thought too. I've come to like the trade but I'm just a fan. If I was Boldin, I'd be frustrated as well.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. I like Boldin as a player too but release him so he can help the Pats beat us up even more two times this year?

How about, no. You don't help a division rival win. You just don't.

Crazy, isn't it? These fans have become so used to losing to the Pats that they're willing to just bend over for them.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. I like Boldin as a player too but release him so he can help the Pats beat us up even more two times this year?

How about, no. You don't help a division rival win. You just don't.

Does it matter? we are not beating them anyways.

Crazy, isn't it? These fans have become so used to losing to the Pats that they're willing to just bend over for them.

The Bills are not beating NE this season, whether or not Boldin is there. We have no chance unless NE has a lot of injuries.

The Bills are not beating NE this season, whether or not Boldin is there. We have no chance unless NE has a lot of injuries.

So you can't beat them, so help them? Ok, I don't want you on my team. Ever.

Edited by likei've

------

Edelman wasn't hurt at the time and they had no reason to sign another slot.

Boldin at this stage of his career is nothing like Edelman.

He didn't look like crap. He would've been a very valuable asset for the Bills all season.

Yes he did.

Release him. He's older and wants a ring and Superbowl. After his hardwork over the years (not for us) give him that.

i disagree. He fed us a load of crap about being "all in" for a year once he committed to a team and then he flaked and "retired" when he got here. He deserves no courtesy from us to chase a ring.