Titanic Alternate Ending

The alternate ending for me would have been if Rose had found another piece of driftwood, recognized a healthy young male's chances of surviving hypothermic shock are reasonable, and not let him sink to the bottom of the Atlantic. Maybe try a little CPR or something.

He fit on the piece they had!

I never saw Titanic and never will. What did I miss?

1) Insufferable cast runs around boat overplaying over-stereotyped characters for 2 hours

2) "Iceberg, right ahead!"

3) Insufferable cast runs around boat overplaying over-stereotyped characters for another 2 hours

4) Boat sinks

5) Selfish old lady throws asset worth millions of dollars into the sea rather than selling it and giving the money to charity.

The End.

1) Insufferable cast runs around boat overplaying over-stereotyped characters for 2 hours

2) "Iceberg, right ahead!"

3) Insufferable cast runs around boat overplaying over-stereotyped characters for another 2 hours

4) Boat sinks

5) Selfish old lady throws asset worth millions of dollars into the sea rather than selling it and giving the money to charity.

The End.

You forgot: Nearly all the insufferable characters die a horrible death. Which was by far the best part of the movie.

It was one of Cameron's greatest cinematic achievements, doing a movie about the Titanic that leaves you rooting for the iceberg.

You forgot: Nearly all the insufferable characters die a horrible death. Which was by far the best part of the movie.

It was one of Cameron's greatest cinematic achievements, doing a movie about the Titanic that leaves you rooting for the iceberg.

Kinda how the Buffalo Bills message board was shut down.

Fitting thread considering the Titanic sequel is coming out soon.

With reference to my post just above. That sequel will be shot on location here @ TBD... :-(

Already talks of a third film in the franchise

Titanic III: Spawn of the Asian Carp

Don't mess with me, I am triggered, Jefferson Davis was with the Army Corps and surveyed this area... Calumet Harbor.

I shouldn't have to lock drunken pleasure boaters on a Sunday night.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois