Titanic Alternate Ending

The only ending I'll accept is an usher walking into the theater and giving me my money back.

Ha! This board this morning has been pure gold! LoL...

Period pieces can do me in.

I learned my lesson to not see movies like this way back! "Ah Honey, you just go to movie without me..." Now, I have my daughter to chaperone events like this! ;-)

That time I unwittingly schlepped off to Henry James' "Portrait of a Lady" as filmed by Jane Campion DONE ME IN! I came out of theater more tormented than the characters in the movie/novel! I don't know what it is w/Campion flicks... But it didn't help that we were the ONLY two in the theater! There was no strength in numbers. I was emotionally unhinged... LoL... I couldn't just shrug the feeling of torment off not working in a group setting! LoL, now that is some 20 years later. Helped that Titanic came out a year later. "Portrait" was still fresh in my mind!

But... I learned my lesson. I knew how the Titanic ended! ;-) Henry James' classics, I was young, naive, and not as well educated as my new & (still) lovely blushing bride, another story!

:-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois