Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

What was your other choice? :lol::doh:

This is a message board where we discuss the team and it's prospects......if you want to see blind faith then go to church.

It's a PRODUCT......not a religion........and YES many people have already decided to stop buying that product and have discouraged their families from being invested in it.......Bills Country has been rapidly contracting for some time now.

Those that are left are all REAL fans whether you think not liking the losing proves otherwise. :doh:

The other choice appears to be have zero patience and give up on the new regime already without even giving them a real chance.

And I never said that anyone was not a real fan. I was talking about how I choose to view things. I'd rather try and find the positive than always focus on the negative.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The product sucks. Both my 11 and 7 year old's first reaction when they see a Bills logo is to ask "Are they losing yet?" I banned the Bills from my house last year and it was a much happier year. This year I'm going to be in a hockey rink every Sunday. Won't even miss it.

My Son is a Raiders fan. It's my grandsons i worry about

The product sucks. Both my 11 and 7 year old's first reaction when they see a Bills logo is to ask "Are they losing yet?" I banned the Bills from my house last year and it was a much happier year. This year I'm going to be in a hockey rink every Sunday. Won't even miss it.

Banning the Billa from my house would still make my house a sadder place. Win or lose.

The other choice appears to be have zero patience and give up on the new regime already without even giving them a real chance.

And I never said that anyone was not a real fan. I was talking about how I choose to view things. I'd rather try and find the positive than always focus on the negative.

and this is why I love you man :beer::D

Anyone know Reilly's status, did he clear waivers?

check the other thread, PS updates

It's a combination pitchfork/torch from Costco.....I don't think they are available in Buffalo yet.

I have friends who attend Burning Man.

and I gots gizmos you can't imagine

What difference does it make if fans are critical of or turn their backs on the mess or not? Do you think moral support helps? It's a PROFESSIONAL football team......not a HS team.

The players will decide McDermott and Beane's fate not the fans. The fans didn't run Rex out of town.....he didn't coax good enough results out of the talent he chose with his coaching or leadership.

What difference does it make if fans are critical of or turn their backs on the mess or not? Do you think moral support helps? It's a PROFESSIONAL football team......not a HS team.

The players will decide McDermott and Beane's fate not the fans. The fans didn't run Rex out of town.....he didn't coax good enough results out of the talent he chose with his coaching or leadership.

I was hopeful Rex was going to work out, i was hopeful Marrone and LittleNate would as well.

Bills homer regardless that it is a business.

I was hopeful Rex was going to work out, i was hopeful Marrone and LittleNate would as well.

Bills homer regardless that it is a business.

I think we are all hopeful that things work out.

I am hopeful that McDermott works out as well........just seen this approach before and it failed miserably then and never expected to see it repeated again.

Especially after the egg the Pegula's have gotten on their face with the Sabres failed tank.........they still suck and basically have one second tier star player to show for being the worst team in their league for 3 seasons.

And unlike the NHL......the best teams aren't lead by the very top picks in the draft........running it into the ground or back to expansion level hasn't proven productive.

Bills part ways with RB Williams, WR Brown, LB Hodges; awarded claims on three players

williams-9-3-story.jpg

The Bills waived a couple of players most thought would stick on the 53-man roster Saturday parting ways with RB Jonathan Williams, WR Philly Brown and LB Gerald Hodges to make room for their three waiver claim players.

@BuffaloBillsPR

The @buffalobills have reached an injury settlement with LB Sam Barrington. He has been released from the Injured Reserve list.

All of you crybabies who freaked out over the Reilly release can apologize and admit you were wrong now.

Weren't you the one that said he was the 4th best WR on the roster?

The reaction of some might have been exaggerated but he certainly had appeared to be deserving of the 4th spot in a 5 or 6 man group.

It's no surprise that he, or anyone that was cut this late in the preseason, was not picked up though......without that experience in the specific system they aren't going to be of much use on offense or defense for many weeks.

All of you crybabies who freaked out over the Reilly release can apologize and admit you were wrong now.

I'm confused over what we were wrong about.

I cried a little about the cut. Really like the kid.

I'm really happy he cleared and signed up on the PS.

Not sure what to apologize for.

Edited by likei've

Weren't you the one that said he was the 4th best WR on the roster?

The reaction of some might have been exaggerated but he certainly had appeared to be deserving of the 4th spot in a 5 or 6 man group.

It's no surprise that he, or anyone that was cut this late in the preseason, was not picked up though......without that experience in the specific system they aren't going to be of much use on offense or defense for many weeks.

Yes, I thought so. Might still be true. But Beane made a calculated move and it paid off.

Dude is probably wondering why he took this job from all of this "support" from these "fans".