Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid move .... We could've easily gotten a 2nd rounder for him .... Fire McBean.

this is based on bad info. I hate when fans rush to assumptions. really irks me

John Barleycorn was an apprentice to scouting pros, equipment training and becoming a midget> At 5'6" he mighta made PS. bUt Bills are in Win Now mode.

Rodak cant even get the name right. Well admittedly Cliff was his nickname. but because he was always falling from them.

I think 5-8 wins this year.

Then next year with rookie qb likely similar. Unfortunately being either the 3rd or 4th qb off the board or taking all our trade resources.

Then hopefully a step up but probably not huge as we won't have near the infusion of young talent as expected by many. But it'll also be the end of the road for Brady (and who knows what the jets or dolphins will be rolling out at qb by then) so who knows what the division looks like.

Your prediction for a Bills team is 5-8 wins?

#Boldcalls

GLAD THE KID GOT A TD IN HIS HOME TOWN. BEST OF LUCK TO HIM. I HOPE HE IS A P SQUAD CANDIDATE

yep that was cool as hell

Maybe he was tweaked a bit in the game. Just letting the fans know he'll be ready for opening day.

he did take a good hit and was kept on the sideline. most likely you are correct

Likely Gaines. He seemed to have won the job.

easy read on that one. Not a fan Of Wright but seems McD likes him

My guess would be Wright, with Gaines possibly overtaking him at some point.

Wright is the Vet as compared to Gaines.

I had wright lightly penciled in but probably nickel or dime 2 out of 3 plays anyway and that's the trio

Like White, learning to like Gaines.

maybe we should review safeties and how the New Bills play cover 3

easy read on that one. Not a fan Of Wright but seems McD likes him

Wright is the Vet as compared to Gaines.

Yeah, just seems to me like he got more playing time earlier on in the preseason games. They must like both though if they traded for Gaines. EDIT: Plus, Wright has that great Uber story, right? Maybe the PR department gets a say on one roster spot.

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

How do you figure Taylor starts next year? And I'm one who wouldn't have re upped Kyle Williams

Loading team up with coachable veterans.......filling developmental, bottom of roster type spots with old players and prolific special teamers so there is no drop off in the mediocrity in event of injury.......what makes people think McDermott is trying to go 2-14 so he can lose with a young QB while he tries to find 18-20 new starters in 2018-2019?

When fans favor a coaching change the tendency is to think that the coach shares their vision.

I'm not sure that ANY fan would support McD's actual plan.

Yeah, just seems to me like he got more playing time earlier on in the preseason games. They must like both though if they traded for Gaines. EDIT: Plus, Wright has that great Uber story, right? Maybe the PR department gets a say on one roster spot.

Gaines was nicked early after the trade wasn't he? and just recently is getting playing time ? I could be confused though. Or perhaps i was thinking of his last season he missed playing time due to injury?

Loading team up with coachable veterans.......filling developmental, bottom of roster type spots with old players and prolific special teamers so there is no drop off in the mediocrity in event of injury.......what makes people think McDermott is trying to go 2-14 so he can lose with a young QB while he tries to find 18-20 new starters in 2018-2019?

When fans favor a coaching change the tendency is to think that the coach shares their vision.

I do.

:cry: Waaaaa

I for one support the plan

Edited by Bob&Doug

Gaines was nicked early after the trade wasn't he? and just recently is getting playing time ? I could be confused though. Or perhaps i was thinking of his last season he missed playing time due to injury?

I'm pretty sure he was injured last year, but not sure about this year. Either way he definitely got a later jump on working himself into the line-up than did Wright.

Imagine that, BADOL playing both sides of the fence to always appear right in retrospect?

Only a decade ago, Bills were idiots for cutting coachable veterans and backfilling developmental, bottom of roster type spots with street free agents, because that's what the Detroit skinflint would allow his team to spend.

Imagine that, BADOL playing both sides of the fence to always appear right in retrospect?

Only a decade ago, Bills were idiots for cutting coachable veterans and backfilling developmental, bottom of roster type spots with street free agents, because that's what the Detroit skinflint would allow his team to spend.

times , they are a changin'