GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills DL Marcell Dareus was just out here warming up, and then had a conference with both DL coach Mike Waufle and the training staff.

@hsjrphoto

#Bills Defensive line coach works out and talks with Marcell Dareus prior to playing the #Lions.

DIlu4fxVYAEUWd0.jpg
DIlu50kVAAA_mPe.jpg
DIlu67YUEAA6xvk.jpg
5:53 PM - 31 Aug 2017

but he's not buying in to what they're doing.

...Fat Albert II holds ALL of the cards.....why should HE buy?......

you seem pretty obsessed with the kid. name calling, chastising, crying the blues about his money. bugs you don't it.

see, I don't let **** like that bug me because at the end of the day, it's none of my business and why should I care about what some football player makes or spends?

doesn't hurt my pocket, does it hurt your pocket?

@viccarucci

#Bills QBs Nathan Peterman & Keith Wenning warmup before preseason-finale vs. #Lions.

DIl0HVaW4AEhLEA.jpg

@thadbrown7

Jordan Matthews in uniform going thru drills with WRs. Returned punts, too. #Bills

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/903380894655930368

@mikerodak

Bills LT Cordy Glenn (foot), DT Marcell Dareus (hip) and DT Kyle Williams (personal) are all in uniform Thursday

you seem pretty obsessed with the kid. name calling, chastising, crying the blues about his money. bugs you don't it.

see, I don't let **** like that bug me because at the end of the day, it's none of my business and why should I care about what some football player makes or spends?

doesn't hurt my pocket, does it hurt your pocket?

why do you care that other people care?