Manziel out of shape at CFL tryout.

"The Ticats came away convinced Manziel isn't ready to return to football, physically or mentally. "Too many red flags," one source told TSN. Wanting to see if Manziel was ready to dedicate himself to football and become a face of the franchise, the Ticats came away with "a resounding no" to answer those questions. Manziel remains a long shot to ever play in the NFL again."

http://www.tsn.ca/tiger-cats-worked-out-manziel-last-week-1.842986

Ouch.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Followed quickly by this:

The TSN report regarding the CFL’s Hamilton Tiger-Cats and quarterback Johnny Manziel is partially right, and its’ partially dead wrong.

Yes, the Tiger-Cats have given Manziel a workout. But, no, they haven’t decided that he’s not ready to resume his football career, due to “too many red flags” or otherwise.

.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/30/source-tiger-cats-remain-very-interest-in-johnny-manziel/

I was on BBMB at the time and not on this board.....was this board filled with a bunch of people angry the Bills didn't take Manziel?

It was like that on BBMB....it was a non-stop topic of the ineptness not taking Manziel.

Johnny Manziel would've been OROY on the 2014 Bills.

Don't @ me.

I was on BBMB at the time and not on this board.....was this board filled with a bunch of people angry the Bills didn't take Manziel?

It was like that on BBMB....it was a non-stop topic of the ineptness not taking Manziel.

Was it ? I remember some people wanted manziel but a whole bunch also wanted nothing to do with him. It was years ago tho so not too sure

What I remember from that Browns game is they couldnt move the ball at all until they put Manziel in. If he cared about football at all during that time I think the worst he would have been was someone like Tyrod Taylor, he had the talent. Complete waste, but maybe he has a Flutie sort of comeback. You never know.

"The Ticats came away convinced Manziel isn't ready to return to football, physically or mentally. "Too many red flags," one source told TSN. Wanting to see if Manziel was ready to dedicate himself to football and become a face of the franchise, the Ticats came away with "a resounding no" to answer those questions. Manziel remains a long shot to ever play in the NFL again."

http://www.tsn.ca/tiger-cats-worked-out-manziel-last-week-1.842986

Ouch.

Paging Mr. Chan. Mr. Fire Chan...

Shocking

What I remember from that Browns game is they couldnt move the ball at all until they put Manziel in. If he cared about football at all during that time I think the worst he would have been was someone like Tyrod Taylor, he had the talent. Complete waste, but maybe he has a Flutie sort of comeback. You never know.

Yes you will

They moved the ball I think once?

The problem with Manziel is that he can't improvise like he did in college. He literally would just throw it up to Evans and he would just out physical all the other DB's.

Now he has to learn the game, from the pocket, read coverages etc.....all things he needs to be committed to and put the time in. He wasn't willing to do that. He once showed up at a Browns practice so hungover he couldn't participate.

Poop vs. Poop.

Losman is now an assistant coach for Clemson.

I have no idea what Edwards is doing.

Edited by Teeflebees

The problem with Manziel is that he can't improvise like he did in college. He literally would just throw it up to Evans and he would just out physical all the other DB's.

Now he has to learn the game, from the pocket, read coverages etc.....all things he needs to be committed to and put the time in. He wasn't willing to do that. He once showed up at a Browns practice so hungover he couldn't participate.

Edwards eventually moved out of his sister's basement and now follows actress Dakota Fanning around the country like shes the Grateful Dead. Creepy s@#$, man.

Wasnt Edwards one of the designers of that interactive football simulator for NFL QB's aimed at showing real game scenarios to speed up development?

Pretty sure it was called the 3 and Out and focused heavily on unblocked corners and safeties coming unblocked off the edge.