I feel another trade coming

BobbyC81

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should absolutely send a 4th to Jax for Hurns.

A late round pick to San Fran for Quiton Dial

Hurns for a mid round pick would be a great move. Would certainly replace a lot of what was lost when Sammy was traded (Big Play threat and field stretching) but not so sure about Dial. Dial is coming off of a big injury and was productive but not dominant when he was at his best. Maybe a 2019 7th if they were to kick the tires on him.

But a 2018 4th for Hurns would be a good move esp since he is young and can be a #2 WR when healthy and in the right situation.

And also look at Denver for OT help. They have huge depth: Ty Sambrailo, Allen Barbre, Donald Stephenson are a couple that could shake free.

You wouldn't have to shake too hard. I take it you have never watched Sambrailo and Stephenson play ... I live in Broncos country, and I think it's fair to say that Stephenson is the Broncos' Jordan Mills; Sambrailo may be their Cyrus K.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

You wouldn't have to shake too hard. I take it you have never watched Sambrailo and Stephenson play ... I live in Broncos country, and I think it's fair to say that Stephenson is the Broncos' Jordan Mills; Sambrailo may be their Cyrus K.

Donald Stephenson is god awful. Can anyone play tackle in the NFL anymore? Dam there is some **** masquerading as O lineman these days.

I predict Tyrod gets Traded Baltimore for a 3rd round pick.

Wow, that is a fleece for us. I will drive Tyrod to the airport. Just get rid of him before the week is out please. We need to move forward, and we can't if the coaching staff is delusional into thinking that Tyrod is the answer.

Hurns for a mid round pick would be a great move. Would certainly replace a lot of what was lost when Sammy was traded (Big Play threat and field stretching) but not so sure about Dial. Dial is coming off of a big injury and was productive but not dominant when he was at his best. Maybe a 2019 7th if they were to kick the tires on him.

But a 2018 4th for Hurns would be a good move esp since he is young and can be a #2 WR when healthy and in the right situation.

Hurns has that massive contract, I cannot see us paying $7 mil for a receiver right now with this building method.

Yeah good times, led to the golden era of Bills football. I can feel the same thing happening now, it's going to be great!

It has more of a 1987 feel for me with the volume of draft picks we have now.

I predict Tyrod gets Traded Baltimore for a 3rd round pick.

I'll take it.

Hurns has that massive contract, I cannot see us paying $7 mil for a receiver right now with this building method.

It has more of a 1987 feel for me with the volume of draft picks we have now.

We already had Bruce, Jim and Thurman at that point, we aren't there yet.

I'll take it.

We already had Bruce, Jim and Thurman at that point, we aren't there yet.

Actually, Thomas was drafted after the 1987 season. But they had Andre Reed, Cornelius Bennett, Shane Conlan and Darryl Talley in 1987. Essentially every core player except Thomas from the Super Bowl teams. So you are right that they aren't even close to 1987.