Hopes vs expectations for tonight?

Why on earth would you wish for our starting QB to pull his hamstring on a stupid run? Perhaps you should think about why you're a fan of this team.

Not everyone wants to see a 4th round rookie play. Nor does everyone think a "fair assessment" is warranted.

I just don't understand all this Peterman love.

First off Dan I have been a BILLS fan since 83' Dont try to tell me or anyone else what fans should and should wish for. Secondly TT Flat sucks. I am sick of a guy who shouldn't be starting in the NFL Peddled off on us. He is gone this offseason, he sucks as a QB, he is a running back/ Punt returner with a good deep ball that is all.

Next a pulled hammy is not a big deal esp in preseason. YES I want his ass on the bench and YES I want to see Peterman get reps with the first team. YES I would like TT gone right now because I AM a BILLS fan and sick of crap players wasting years trying to "develop" when after 6 full seasons it obvious they still suck and will always suck.

I hope this was clear enough.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we picked coaches who will not change their system to fit the guys? Like Rex did? That means we picked the wrong guys and are screwed long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, not many Coaches in the NFL do what you describe. Certainly not to that extent. They may add wrinkles here and there, but most are system coaches. Married to a philosophy or system and they don't deviate. It goes against what they know. When they go to a new team, they need awhile to get " their guys" as some parts inevitably don't fit. Certainly Rex Ryan fits that profile, but so does Jim Schwartz. He just happened to fall into a situation that was a near perfect fit for his system . When Rex came in and wanted to run his 3-4 , well Schwartz said " no thanks" citing philosophical differences. There are few coaches that could be described as chameleons. Wade Phillips is an example of a coach who can run an effective 4-3 or a 3-4 depending what the team is best suited to. He has the resume to prove it, but it's uncommon. This is why a Coach and GM need to be on the same page, as one is making the stew and the other is buying the groceries .

No i really dont. Peterman is not ready

I do, playing is the only way you get ready. This get ready from the bench BS is that, BS. We don't have a HOF QB here tutoring him. Look the kid needs to play and play with the ones. We need to know he can develop into the 10+ year backup we need him to be.

Our real QB comes in next years draft, I get it. But I am sick of watching a gimmick Athlete try to be a QB. 17 years we have had crap at the QB position pushed on us. I wish to God they cut TT's ass in the offseason, but they didnt. At least let Peterman get some real quality reps with better players to solidify the backup job

He actually did.....it was just over your head

LOL post of the thread

Bobby.....dont agree with all your takes but respect your opinions especially when you not talking about qb

what players do you fee (besides the qb) do not fit the respective system?

Wood

Mills

Miller

Ragland

Incognito

To name a few

Seymour is still a question for me

So isnt Lorax

First off Dan I have been a BILLS fan since 83' Dont try to tell me or anyone else what fans should and should wish for. Secondly TT Flat sucks. I am sick of a guy who shouldn't be starting in the NFL Peddled off on us. He is gone this offseason, he sucks as a QB, he is a running back/ Punt returner with a good deep ball that is all.

Next a pulled hammy is not a big deal esp in preseason. YES I want his ass on the bench and YES I want to see Peterman get reps with the first team. YES I would like TT gone right now because I AM a BILLS fan and sick of crap players wasting years trying to "develop" when after 6 full seasons it obvious they still suck and will always suck.

This is clear but certainly not accurate. Tyrod is a mid-tiered NFL QB. I don't think anyone expects him to be great, but simply saying he sucks is going too far.

So we picked coaches who will not change their system to fit the guys? Like Rex did? That means we picked the wrong guys and are screwed long term Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennison will change some things around to cater tio his flawed QB. But that is not a recipe for success like so many that want to claim you can make the playoffs with the flawed QB want.

You say you've been a fan since '83? You sure have a peculiar way of expressing it. And claiming TT "flat sucks" indicates you've not learned much about evaluating QBs in those 34 years.

Can you let us know if that is your hope or expectation?

Its alright his crusade is against me. Find it funny a bit actually

You can make the playoffs with a flawed QB. The Bills are not good / talented enough in other areas to make this happen though. Certainly not in 2017.

Yes you can. And then be one and done. Some want better than that

I'm guessing you were there in '91, '92 screaming for Reich to start over Kelly too?

So you're sick of a guy that shouldn't be starting in the NFL and you're solution is start a 4th round rookie? Explain how you know Peterman is already a better starting QB than Tyrod. There's pretty much no chance Tyrod is gone this preseason, either. And considering Tyrod has never played the RB or Punt Returner, I don't know how you can make that claim either. You're rant seems unfounded in reality, to be honest.

And a pulled hamstring in week 3 of the preseason is definitely a big deal for any player, especially your starting QB. I'm sorry but wishing for an injury to any Bills player is not something I think of when I think of die hard Bills fans. It's pretty sad what 17 years of sucking has done to this fanbase.

TESTIFY!!!

Edited by Buffalo Boy