Let's not count out the Dolphins

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice time McBeane head. It's an important aspect of what football players do, especially when trying to get acclimated to a new team.

Only thing counts is when the lights come on week 1.

Just don't go running when Watkins is hurt week 8 and Darby is getting torched by Dez Bryant and OBJ.

Meanwhile, due to MCBEAN, we will have positioned ourselves to put a consistent winner on the field for years to come by getting rid of those 2 OVERRATED players.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think they'll be better with Cutler.

He agree - I think the passing game is going to be more open and they have some pretty good WRs. I think Cutler will make his fair share of mistakes, but I think they will push for the wildcard again this year.

I could be wrong, but I like their coach and the QB fit.

It was stupid when people counted them out last year. Gase is a good head coach and I would love to have him.

But they are a team that screams regression. Prime Jay Cutler is a 7-9 type qb. He's not prime Cutler anymore. They are winning between 6 and 7 games.

But yeah, the Bills shouldn't be counting out any team, much less some team that sweep us.

Bills and Miami will finish 6-10, or 7-9.

Only thing counts is when the lights come on week 1.

Just don't go running when Watkins is hurt week 8 and Darby is getting torched by Dez Bryant and OBJ.

Meanwhile, due to MCBEAN, we will have positioned ourselves to put a consistent winner on the field for years to come by getting rid of those 2 OVERRATED players.

Watkins is not overrated.

If they sweep us that helps get out of the 6-8 win no chance for QB Purgatory.

Just do something good Fish you owe us Bills fans that sweep

And a split with Jets would be nice

1-5 in division is a nice start to the end goal of getting out of QB Purgatory

Edited by MAJBobby

If they sweep us that helps get out of the 6-8 win no chance for QB Purgatory.

Just do something good Fish you owe us Bills fans that sweep

And a split with Jets would be nice

1-5 in division is a nice start to the end goal of getting out of QB Purgatory

So you will be rooting for the Bills to lose? And this year's draft seemed good, but we have no idea yet if this current crew is any better in drafting then the terrible drafters of years past.

So you will be rooting for the Bills to lose? And this year's draft seemed good, but we have no idea yet if this current crew is any better in drafting then the terrible drafters of years past.

Over a 6 or 7 win season ABSOLUTELY. That is better for the long term because you should finally be a QB.

Now people can tell me how i am not a fan.

Edited by MAJBobby

Over a 6 or 7 win season ABSOLUTELY. That is better for the long term because you should finally be a QB.

Now people can tell me how i am not a fan.

Didn't say that. but why bother watching any games if you want them to lose them all.