Let's not count out the Dolphins

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont put a dollar on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm not saying they're going to be competing with the Pats. But could playing them in December be a stumbling block that we might run into? Absolutely in my opinion.

Sure. The pats could be celebrating to hard on south beach that they lose players to hangovers and maybe some drunken disorderly but the phins won't be within 10 points at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you really in the military?

Must be French military with the way you want to lay down and surrender before the fighting starts. :thumbsup:

Come on man. You set yourself up for that one. :w00t:

Yep In the military and still in the military.

And yep that is what the French do, well that and make sure they have their tea time

Yes. This is why so many teams were beating down his door to acquire him. :rolleyes:

My guess is that there was a lot of interest in him (especially from Florham Park), just not at his $10 million asking price.

If he's as good as some people believe, $10M isn't much for a starting caliber QB to ask for.

He got his number, didn't he?

We're not talking about a QB willing to play at vet minimum to get on a roster, which is how I interpreted your post. There was plenty of interest in Cutler this spring.

At this point, he's perfectly willing to play the Orton mercenary role (ironic, huh?) for the last big payday.

He got his number, didn't he?

We're not talking about a QB willing to play at vet minimum to get on a roster, which is how I interpreted your post. There was plenty of interest in Cutler this spring.

At this point, he's perfectly willing to play the Orton mercenary role (ironic, huh?) for the last big payday.

There was? So much that he retired to become a broadcaster until the Dolphins called due to the Tannehill injury. Doesn't seem like much interest to me when guys like Hoyer and Glennon got starting QB jobs during the UFA period when he was also available.

There was? So much that he retired to become a broadcaster until the Dolphins called due to the Tannehill injury. Doesn't seem like much interest to me when guys like Hoyer and Glennon got starting QB jobs during the UFA period when he was also available.

Cutler only came back because his familiarity with Gase and a sizeable payday. He is getting paid to write his own redemption story. Pretty sweet deal.

The Fins are fresh off a playoff birth it's not like Orton who went straight mercenary for one last check. I said it before, Cutler is going to be focused.

Cutler only came back because his familiarity with Gase and a sizeable payday. He is getting paid to write his own redemption story. Pretty sweet deal.

The Fins are fresh off a playoff birth it's not like Orton who went straight mercenary for one last check. I said it before, Cutler is going to be focused.

Ha Ha! You don't know Jay.

Ha Ha! You don't know Jay.

You are going back and forth saying he didn't have much interest then he ends up getting 10 million. That tells me he wasn't going to just play for a payday with a situation he wouldn't succeed in. He feels good about it, so does Gase. It has redemption written all over it, that would be the only thing that motivates Cutler. Himself. He don't care about anyone else. Now he has a chance to stick it in everyone's face and I'd be surprised if he doesn't.

You are going back and forth saying he didn't have much interest then he ends up getting 10 million. That tells me he wasn't going to just play for a payday with a situation he wouldn't succeed in. He feels good about it, so does Gase. It has redemption written all over it, that would be the only thing that motivates Cutler. Himself. He don't care about anyone else. Now he has a chance to stick it in everyone's face and I'd be surprised if he doesn't.

The Dolphins were desperate. Like I said, if he was so good then $10M shouldn't have been too much to ask for for a starting caliber NFL QB. Look at what Glennon got.

The Dolphins were desperate. Like I said, if he was so good then $10M shouldn't have been too much to ask for for a starting caliber NFL QB. Look at what Glennon got.

That's my point, he could have gotten a job before. The familiarity with Gase brought him out of the booth.

Go easy on Glennon he is about to go bonkers.

That's my point, he could have gotten a job before. The familiarity with Gase brought him out of the booth.

Go easy on Glennon he is about to go bonkers.

Not buying what you're selling on Smokin' Jay and Glennon is barely holding on to the starting gig with Trubisky pressuring him.