I dont see anyone else getting traded minus Ragland

TT Will not be traded this year, he will be benched about week 11 or so for Peterman. As soon as the offseason hits, they will cut TT.

Shady isn't going to get traded this year, too much of a cap hit and the running game can still do quite well with him. Now the start of next offseason / at or close to the draft... I see him gone.

Kyle will retire next offseason.

They aren't going to further upset the very fragile fanbase or some team members right now, nor should they. This is a 6 win team at best and that gets us damn close to a franchise QB While using a couple picks to trade up if need be. No need to further upset the apple cart so to speak.

Add a franchise Rookie QB next year, use rest of the draft picks to build around him. Keep many who remain on this team and add a couple street FA's. Finish next year 9-7 and a possible wild card spot.

2019: QB is ready to perform, another year in the systems, another draft etc. We go 10-6 to 11-5 contend for the AFCE Title and at least a wild card spot.

There ya go, that is how it should play out.

everybody feels wins will come if we have a fantastic quarter back. no faith in taylor?

None he is not, and will never be, the answer at QB. He is another in a long line of career backups the Bills have pawned off as starters. Bills fans just keep on trying to polish those turds.

Minus?

Minus meaning trade him for a box of tape instead of cutting a guy that was never cut out to be a 4-3 linebacker.

Real life isn't Madden. What if the rookie QB blows? There's a good chance of that happening so don't expect an instant franchise QB just because you drafted someone in the 1st round.

All I can say is if they don't nail the pick and the QB flops, we are back at square one with a new coach and GM, lather/rinse/repeat

How many qb's have we taken in the first round in the last 20 years?

Answer....2.

Now ik taking a qb in the first round doesn't always translate to success but it's about damn time we take a shot again.

TT Will not be traded this year, he will be benched about week 11 or so for Peterman. As soon as the offseason hits, they will cut TT.

Shady isn't going to get traded this year, too much of a cap hit and the running game can still do quite well with him. Now the start of next offseason / at or close to the draft... I see him gone.

They aren't going to further upset the very fragile fanbase or some team members right now, nor should they. This is a 6 win team at best and that gets us damn close to a franchise QB While using a couple picks to trade up if need be. No need to further upset the apple cart so to speak.

Add a franchise Rookie QB next year, use rest of the draft picks to build around him. Keep many who remain on this team and add a couple street FA's. Finish next year 9-7 and a possible wild card spot.

2019: QB is ready to perform, another year in the systems, another draft etc. We go 10-6 to 11-5 contend for the AFCE Title and at least a wild card spot.

Thank you so much! You've freed up 3 1/2 hours of my Sundays this fall. My wife thanks you. I thank you because I no longer have to watch any of the games. In fact, I just might sell my TV.

Thank you so much! You've freed up 3 1/2 hours of my Sundays this fall. My wife thanks you. I thank you because I no longer have to watch any of the games. In fact, I just might sell my TV.

From what I can tell you won't miss much without a TV. But more to the point I wouldn't expect anything more than a totally uninspiring 5-11 season....yawn.

They should trade Tyrod, there's teams like Jacksonville desperate for a QB answer, meanwhile teams like Indy and Baltimore have big questions about the health of their guys.

I could see trading Jordan Matthews before the deadline if we have an awful start and he's looking fine.

I don't know Wood's contract status, so I don't want to speak out of turn, but I could see him being dealt and Groy replacing him.

6 wins at best? You realize we have pretty much the same team as last year, we've gone back to a sane defensive scheme, Darby got BURNED in 2016 and Sammy played 8 games. this is a 6-win team at least, 10 at most.

And i don't think there needs to be a distinction between being competitive and rebuilding. even if you're missing a few pieces, you still should be able to compete. we will get our picks next year and add some key positions, but this year's not out the door. mediocre teams make the playoffs all the time.