Trade Tyrod and Shady before the season starts

my cousin in Tampa said there are a lot of rumors about Shady going there. i've also heard Baltimore and Philly are interested. the Bills aren't entertaining offers...until they get an offer they can't refuse! they also weren't looking to trade Sammy either supposedly. where there is smoke there is fire. i wonder what the offer is that Beane is holding out for? man i wish we were able to be a fly on the wall during those discussions!! i'd do it for a 1st in a second, maybe a 2nd and a player depending on who the team is and how high they are picking

what would you think about a 4th rounder this year plus a 4th rounder in 2019?...hard to see the offers being much more than this, but I could be wrong.

what would you think about a 4th rounder this year plus a 4th rounder in 2019?...hard to see the offers being much more than this, but I could be wrong.

i think the backlash from fans would make it not worth it even if they think it makes football sense to get out of that big contract. i wonder if Beane has to go to ownership first before making such a move in which case they might veto it. i think some if not most people could get on board with like a 2nd round pick and a player like they did with Sammy.

Oh gawd... seriously?!

Fig... c'mon man. If we trade McCoy and Taylor (which I absolutely think is possible), it's pretty obvious we're going nowhere and we're setting the team up for the best possible draft pick in 2018.

AKA: Tanking

Myself personally, I'm open to the possibility we could win football games with Peterman behind center.

He won't be moved for anything less than a 2nd.

This year is a wash. It's obvious Tyrod is not in the team's long-term plans...why not trade him for whatever you can get and give Peterman the keys for the year? If we can get a 4th/5th rounder and depth player I'd take it, as opposed to riding out the year with him and letting him walk. Then you give Peterman a full 16 to see how he does and if he can stick as the backup/possible starter for the future.

Shady only has maybe 2-3 good years left in him, barring injury, and is on a huge contract. By the time this team will be ready to be good again, he'll either be expendable or retiring. Why not get a haul for him while he still has value, and let Jonathan Williams start? RBs are a dime a dozen anyways. I get that this would piss off a large portion of the fanbase, but why not go all in, since you've already traded two of your best players for picks? Load up for next year's draft and beyond. I'd even look at trading Dareus to be honest.

never post agian

Stop giving ideas to Dan Speculation O'Shea,

This year is a wash. It's obvious Tyrod is not in the team's long-term plans...why not trade him for whatever you can get and give Peterman the keys for the year? If we can get a 4th/5th rounder and depth player I'd take it, as opposed to riding out the year with him and letting him walk. Then you give Peterman a full 16 to see how he does and if he can stick as the backup/possible starter for the future.

Shady only has maybe 2-3 good years left in him, barring injury, and is on a huge contract. By the time this team will be ready to be good again, he'll either be expendable or retiring. Why not get a haul for him while he still has value, and let Jonathan Williams start? RBs are a dime a dozen anyways. I get that this would piss off a large portion of the fanbase, but why not go all in, since you've already traded two of your best players for picks? Load up for next year's draft and beyond. I'd even look at trading Dareus to be honest.

Let me get this straight. Beane goes on the record with national media saying he's annoyed by the notion that the Bills are tanking the season after the trades of Watkins and Darby. So now he's going to trade his starting QB and starting RB who's the key to the offense?

You don't want to call it tank or rebuild ? Fine , if you still believe than winning games this season is a higher priority then the next years draft ( because Bean goes on the record to say that he's annoyed by blah blah blah ) then I don't know what to tell you

Trade Tyrod for a bag of fruit snacks for all I care.

McCoy needs to stay. McCoy is not a dime a dozen either, that statement is probably the stupidest one I've seen on multiple forum threads about RB's

McCoy will be washed up by the time the Bills can be a playoff caliber team in 2020 assuming they find a franchise QB in next years' draft and hit on some drafts picks.