Best play we saw from Peterman last night (Imo)

Steptide

I liked the out to Zay with great concentration to get his feet down, personally.

I think Peterman and Zay are going to be the next Kelly and Reed...they seem to have a lot of good chemistry together...and with Peterman reading defenses and anticipating his receivers, Zay will catch a lot of passes....whereas if Tyrod is his QB he will catch like 3 or 4 passes a game and his talent would be wasted.

On a side note, I was watching the video and thinking to myself, imagine how explosive this offense could be if it were in the "no huddle" with Peterman.

Hey, a man can dream can't he?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, i'll bite.

what's the big freaking deal if there are 20 Peterman threads or 20 Tyrod threads?

the OP chose a sub of a set and wanted to talk about it, i don't see why it is such a big deal.

all i ever see is waaa waaa waaa, we already have a thread, waaa waa waa.

If you don't like it around here, find another site. There is a long history of how we do things around here. Part of that history is respect for the rules. The rules prohibit duplicate threads.

BTW, OP good observations re: Peterman. I hope he has some time to develop.

alright, i'll bite.

what's the big freaking deal if there are 20 Peterman threads or 20 Tyrod threads?

the OP chose a sub of a set and wanted to talk about it, i don't see why it is such a big deal.

all i ever see is waaa waaa waaa, we already have a thread, waaa waa waa.

it does tend to be a duplicate, a discussion already in another thread, it would be best to just add another post to said thread(s).

it does seem kind of petty though with all the complaints and whining about bbmb and using it as a excuse of some posters being so bad. thing is, this is a discussion board. who gives a !@#$ where one came from. if it was so bothersome, after months of the board being shut down and still the whining about it, why did they even allow those former members to join? out of courtesy only to later whine about it? sure, there were some bad posters from there that came aboard but you can bet your bottom dollar this place had/has their share here.

it's a bills discussion board. it doesn't matter if they came from mars, they're here. seems they do a good job of weeding things out by ridding the bad posters from both boards so maybe it's time to move on, accept those that are here and just discuss bills football.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

If you don't like it around here, find another site. There is a long history of how we do things around here. Part of that history is respect for the rules. The rules prohibit duplicate threads.

BTW, OP good observations re: Peterman. I hope he has some time to develop.

lol, seriously?

you berate me and go on to respond to the OP telling him good observations in, what.... the fourth or fifth thread on Peterman?

the irony of your post is not lost upon most.

Edited by Foxx

Somehow there wasn't much complaining about it until March of this year.

shame isn't it. how long ago was march, 5 months.

how long will they/you complain? 5 more months?

maybe you all can get together, round 'em up and ship 'em out, how about it?

then what would you complain about?

lol, seriously?

you berate me and go on to respond to the OP telling him good observations in, what.... the fourth or fifth thread on Peterman?

the irony of your post is not lost upon most.

AND . . here we go again. Why don't we start a thread about the long snapper and have everybody with a thin skin or an axe to grind go there. Suspend the rules, let 'em cuss and swear and question each other's ancestry to their heart's content.

The problem with having one thread for all things Peterman, is that you'll have 50 pages of different topics and different people responding to different replys. While some might like it that way, I find it rather annoying and would much prefer 4 or 5 different threads. That way people can discuss what they want on a particular thread

JMO, but one or two is enough. It's not like ground breaking stuff in each of these tnreads. They are basically all the same.

That's the one thing I enjoy about this place compared to BBMB. The front page shouldn't be cluttered with the same crap because 10 different people think their view of something is so special and different it deserves its own forum.

+1

every board has it's own resonance. however, this boards resonance has been in a state of flux since BBMB shut down. you're right, i know that offends some and to be honest, if my applecart was upset, i'm not too sure i would like it. we are after all creatures of habit.

sometimes change is good though. breaking out of that rut is sometimes a needed change of pace.

That is some arrogance to say we were in a rut lmao.

And sometimes change is good, like getting new members, that's cool.

Creating a board that lacks any organization, and has 10 different conversations about the same thing at once, cluttering the board, and pushing more important things than your opinion to the bottom? That is bad change.

That said, Petermana looks good. I like the way he throws. I would like to see him against better opponents, and see what he does under real pressure, but those were NFL QB throws.

Edited by What a Tuel