How soon til Trump Resigns

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President Hardcover October 3, 2017

The consensus view of two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists that Trump is dangerously mentally ill and that he presents a clear and present danger to the nation and our own mental health.

https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Case-Donald-Trump-Psychiatrists/dp/1250179459

27 psychologists assessing someone they have never met and analyzed? !@#$ing brilliant!

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President Hardcover – October 3, 2017
The consensus view of two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists that Trump is dangerously mentally ill and that he presents a clear and present danger to the nation and our own mental health.

That's just irresponsible.

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President Hardcover – October 3, 2017

A compilation of articles from "Popular Psychology" and "Post-Modern Mental Gymnastics" magazines no doubt.

• 1 month later...
Trump: Dem congresswoman 'totally fabricated' his remarks to widow of fallen soldier

President Donald Trump denied Wednesday the account of a Democratic congresswoman that he told the widow of a US serviceman killed in an ambush in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt."

Wilson described herself as "livid" when she heard the call on speakerphone, but when she tried to get the phone to talk to Trump herself, a master sergeant who was present prevented her from doing so.

Per military protocol, the calls from the commander in chief are solely presidential condolence conversations.

Wilson said she was ready to "curse him out" had she had the chance to get on the line.

"Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" he tweeted. He did not immediately provide proof to back the claim. CNN has reached out to the White House.

"I have proof, too: this man is a sick man," Wilson said Wednesday morning on CNN's "New Day," responding to Trump's tweet. She added that Johnson's widow "broke down" after her call with Trump, saying the President "didn't even know his name."

Edited by ALF

I hope he keeps attacking Republicans right through the 2018 mid terms. keep at it Donnie!

You seriously sit there and get your jollies over this?

Are you an invalid?

This is Eric the Midget/Actor territory on Howard Stern.

You seriously sit there and get your jollies over this?

Are you an invalid?

This is Eric the Midget/Actor territory on Howard Stern.

Trump is a parasite. The sooner he is gone the better. If he wants to help that along, good! I love the USA and hate what Trump is doing to it.

Trump: Dem congresswoman 'totally fabricated' his remarks to widow of fallen soldier
President Donald Trump denied Wednesday the account of a Democratic congresswoman that he told the widow of a US serviceman killed in an ambush in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt."
Wilson described herself as "livid" when she heard the call on speakerphone, but when she tried to get the phone to talk to Trump herself, a master sergeant who was present prevented her from doing so.
Per military protocol, the calls from the commander in chief are solely presidential condolence conversations.
Wilson said she was ready to "curse him out" had she had the chance to get on the line.
"Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!" he tweeted. He did not immediately provide proof to back the claim. CNN has reached out to the White House.
"I have proof, too: this man is a sick man," Wilson said Wednesday morning on CNN's "New Day," responding to Trump's tweet. She added that Johnson's widow "broke down" after her call with Trump, saying the President "didn't even know his name."

BREAKING NEWS: Trump is boorish.

What a...surprise.

breaking news: England is the first country Hillary has entered with a press that asked legit questions.

She would have been happy to provide open and honest answers, if it weren't for that pesky broken toe...