Seahawks@Chargers 8PM NFLN

ALF

Not likely, every single game advertised on NFL Network I haven't been able to watch. I'm in Rochester, anyone else having this problem?

Spectrum here in Lockport is not accurate for all preseason listed so far.

Spectrum here in Lockport is not accurate for all preseason listed so far.

Spectrum is straight garbage. We have a gigabit ISP start up called Green Light Networks. I pray they continue to grow so one day I can cancel Spectrum.

What a small stadium.

It'll be interesting to see what this place will look like when the Bills visit in November.

Yolo, you still thinking about going to that game?

yep. But I never know until last minute if I can travel due to work. Going to try though. I think there will be a lot of Bills fans if they can get tickets.

yep. But I never know until last minute if I can travel due to work. Going to try though. I think there will be a lot of Bills fans if they can get tickets.

With the Los Angeles & San Diego Bills Backers in the vicinity, I guarantee you there will be lots of Bills fans there.

Hope you can make it there, since it'll be the week before Michigan-Ohio State.

Edited by Mark Vader

With the Los Angeles & San Diego Bills Backers in the vicinity, I guarantee you there will be lots of Bills fans there.

Hope you can make it there, since it'll be the week before Michigan-Ohio State.

ah so that means we have Sparty at home that week. Still going to try to go.

oh Cardale :(

That crap backup OL not helping matters.

He looks very bad. Not setting his feet. Also the snap is to high like 10 times in a row - who is that, Feeney?

The dropoff from Rivers to the backups is like falling off Mt. Everest.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Oh yeah, soccer does have it's following.

Soccer and riots go together and LA loves riots.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chargers-fail-to-draw-a-bigger-crowd-than-l-a-galaxy-for-their-preseason-debut/

Perhaps the city will warm up to the Chargers in the near future, but with the Rams' move already being controversial, it shouldn't come as a surprise that fickle L.A. fans are wary of another team.