Andrew Luck not ready to start regular season

YoloinOhio

I'd take my chances with Andrew Luck any day of any week. Why would I do that over Tyrod? Andrew Luck is the rare specimen about who the line "he can make every throw" rings true. His contract is a big one but you can still build a team around it. Abd Chris Ballard will. He is a smart cookie.

The Colts' problems can be directly attributed to having the one of the worst GMs in NFL history the past 5 years.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck along with Brees and Rivers are perfect examples of why the whole "just need a QB" crowd are dead wrong.

You need a complete team and a solid coaching staff along with good fortune or cheating to get ahead in this league.

I think "just need a QB" is shorthand for:

A team can't be great without a great QB, but a team can be bad with a great QB.

Luck along with Brees and Rivers are perfect examples of why the whole "just need a QB" crowd are dead wrong.

You need a complete team and a solid coaching staff along with good fortune or cheating to get ahead in this league.

I think "just need a QB" is shorthand for:

A team can't be great without a great QB, but a team can be bad with a great QB.

Exactly. He can't play safety or lb and stop the other teams qb. The team is not supporting him and giving him that supporting cast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck is the real deal. Living just outside Indy I am forced to watch him. You can't argue with his talent. But he's like other QBsvthat don't have much of a team around them; he forces stuff a lot. He takes too many hits. Think of Elway before he got a real O line and running game and respectable defense. Soon as he got those two SB wins.

Luck is the real deal. Living just outside Indy I am forced to watch him. You can't argue with his talent. But he's like other QBsvthat don't have much of a team around them; he forces stuff a lot. He takes too many hits. Think of Elway before he got a real O line and running game and respectable defense. Soon as he got those two SB wins.

100% agree. That team is bad. If Luck is out for the year they are a genuine contender for the #1 pick.

100% agree. That team is bad. If Luck is out for the year they are a genuine contender for the #1 pick.

Even though they won a higher percentage of Hasselbeck games than Luck games the last time he got hurt?

I get the Hasselbeck > Tolzein but still.

Even though they won a higher percentage of Hasselbeck games than Luck games the last time he got hurt?

I get the Hasselbeck > Tolzein but still.

Hasselbeck is a lot better than Tolzein, they have lost some talent since and here are the teams Hasselbeck defeated:

The 5-11 Jags

The 9-7 Texans

The 8-8 Falcons

The 6-10 Buccs

The 6-10 Dolphins

Hasselbeck is a lot better than Tolzein, they have lost some talent since and here are the teams Hasselbeck defeated:

The 5-11 Jags

The 9-7 Texans

The 8-8 Falcons

The 6-10 Buccs

The 6-10 Dolphins

And Luck lost his games against the Jags and Texans right?