Doesn't seem right. RE: QB/WR

CuddyDark

I'm not discrediting the OP, but I find this hard to believe unless Buffalo was going to throw in a bunch of picks. Ramsey is a young elite CB. Tyrod is....well, a mediocre QB.

the rumor was TT and a 2nd.

Ramsey doesn't seem like a McD type of personality tho imo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull crap. Catch the damn ball and run with it. Jerry Rice didn't do deep a ton, RAC is what its about. There will be times to go deep. Personally I don't give a damn about "exciting" I give a damn about winning. If its "boring" but we win, who cares?

I think this is their philosophy. I don't mind it, but you have to get the right players. If they do it this year with Peterman we're talking 3-13. I'd do it myself but it could get ugly.

Bull crap. Catch the damn ball and run with it. Jerry Rice didn't do deep a ton, RAC is what its about. There will be times to go deep. Personally I don't give a damn about "exciting" I give a damn about winning. If its "boring" but we win, who cares?

Just to be clear none of the Bills WR are Jerry Rice. You need someone with speed to that can take the top off that defense have to respect. That means he has to not only have speed but he can catch. If not then the defense can keep everyone up, making catching and RAC much more difficult. Oh and Watkins made his living at Clemson with RAC.

Edited by chris heff

The only reason you opt for so many possession receivers is you have a starting QB with a quick release but mediocre arm. Doesn't sound like Tyrod. Also heard today Bills tried to trade Tyrod for Jalen Ramsey.

Heard where?

I've thought that if they traded TT it would be a similar return to the Watkins trade. A part-time player and a 2. Denver seems like the best fit imo but I love the idea of Ramsey. It helps short-term with the tank and you may have a great secondary long-term.

Would they give us Bottles too?

TBG is pretty boring himself. He is a defensive coach. He is going to be a lot more conservative than you think. Our receiving core lost our homerun threat.

Enough of this BS. How many playoffs games won with our Home run threat? None. Zero. One WR does NOT make the difference and wouldn't this year period.

BTW Jordy Nelson runs a 4.51. Check out his stats in this same system. And before you say "well he has Rogers" WTF do you think beane and company are trying to do? Get an Arron Rogers next year so we can FINALLY address THE main position that matters on an NFL Team.

What has Kyle Williams won us? Cut him am I right?

And you're all over the place buddy. Sammy would be in consideration for best wr in the NFL with Rodgers. And Again, why can't we get a new qb and have 25 yo Sammy to throw it to?

The Bills are clearly looking toward the future and stocking up on draft picks, but I have also wondered if there is a reason that they traded Sammy based on the present. They have said they want TT to work on reading defenses and making quick decisions and they may have thought that TT had gotten into the habit of just looking at "where's Sammy" and throwing there. I remember years ago that when the Giants traded Jeremy Shockey a lot of people thought that they had robbed Eil of his best (and maybe only) target....but once his security blanket was gone he actually became a better quarterback. I'm not saying this was the only reason they traded him but may have figured into their thinking...and a reason why having a bunch of possession receivers could benefit TT in this system.

....Jauron days?.....are you effing serious?.....that azzclown didn't even know there was an offensive side to the football....his pressers resembled Grandma's wake.......and now he's folding towels in the Lingerie League......this could be a NEW LOW.....Jesus.............

the thing that concerns you about Jauron days is the press conferences? wow :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rumoured to Jacksonville? C'mon YOLO where's the link that's your job around here :)

the rumor was on FB apparently but I didn't see it - just chatter about it on the tweet machine. Also had a pick coming back with Ramsey. I don't see this as realistic at all. Edited by YoloinOhio