The leftist news media on the VA act of terrorism...

it's not factual. It's carefully crafted. Used for political agenda by Obama.

The *agenda* you see here is your own invention. It does not exist in the statement we’re talking about. Obama did not use the opportunity to criticize the current pres or administration. Nothing political was discussed or even implied.

The psychology you speak of doesn't involve hate or love. It's merely attention...

Exactly. That’s part of my point. It’s why I do not agree with what Tom said.

Any idiot within 5 miles of the place during this deserves whatever happens.

Does that include someone who lives there and happens to be “ethnic-looking?” Do they have to vacate their home for the weekend? Is it ok if they just hide inside with the curtains drawn? Edited by Cugalabanza

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The *agenda* you see here is your own invention. It does not exist in the statement were talking about. Obama did not use the opportunity to criticize the current pres or administration. Nothing political was discussed or even implied.

not in this quote but he has in everything else he has done.

He is the most disrespectful and unprofessional former president I have known. No other former president has been so critical and available for comment as Obama.

The *agenda* you see here is your own invention. It does not exist in the statement were talking about. Obama did not use the opportunity to criticize the current pres or administration. Nothing political was discussed or even implied.

Exactly. Thats part of my point. Its why I do not agree with what Tom said.

Does that include someone who lives there and happens to be ethnic-looking? Do they have to vacate their home for the weekend? Is it ok if they just hide inside with the curtains drawn?

they can stay in their house for the time, they can leave town, etc. If they're smart they'll leave.

What about the white folks in Ferguson? White folks in Baltimore? The man for the kitty hat march?

If you're dumb enough to stay you deserve it

Exactly. Thats part of my point. Its why I do not agree with what Tom said.

Does that include someone who lives there and happens to be ethnic-looking? Do they have to vacate their home for the weekend? Is it ok if they just hide inside with the curtains drawn?

also find me some sort of evidence that the skinheads were attacking anyone. By all accounts they were the victims

also find me some sort of evidence that the skinheads were attacking anyone. By all accounts they were the victims

I can't go as far as calling those azzholes, "victims"...........they put themselves there, and I would bet a few of them started fights also

but:

JIM TREACHER: It’s Wrong To Physically Attack People For What They Say, Even If What They Say Makes You Very Angry.

I can't go as far as calling those azzholes, "victims"...........they put themselves there, and I would bet a few of them started fights also

but:

JIM TREACHER: Its Wrong To Physically Attack People For What They Say, Even If What They Say Makes You Very Angry.

it isn't easy to call them victims. But they are.

Too often we are told the woman who wore the mini skirt and bustier was not asking for it by walking down the dark alley... But...

Still, you should be entirely free to be an idiot

You may find some research that indicates babies will tend to gravitate towards people that look more like mommy or bro or sis than someone who looks different. All else equal, that’s not surprising—and I’ve seen some studies showing that. Babies also tend to show favorable attention to images of women who are commonly thought of as attractive as opposed to unattractive ones.

But I’m confident you will not find solid science to support the claim that hatred of those with a different skin color is innate. It’s safe to say that the Obama quote (from Mandela) in question, which you were quick to dispute, is reasonable and accurate.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."

It’s really not a controversial statement. And it’s not something intended to be divisive or ax-grinding or partisan. Quite the opposite.

But wouldn't you agree that in the day & age of identity politics, babies' proclivity to pay more attention to their own race, likeness or attractiveness can be spun as hatred of those who don't get that attention?

ICorLWqZ_bigger.jpg Laura French @lfrenchnews 13h13 hours ago

Our @CBS6 photojournalist assaulted in the head while shooting protests in Richmond. In the hospital getting stitches

Stop the VIOLENCE!

Local CBS cameraman attacked by Antifa thug

When 2 Wash. Post reporters were detained for 30 minutes in Ferguson, national media went apeshit. Here? Not a word.

But wouldn't you agree that in the day & age of identity politics, babies' proclivity to pay more attention to their own race, likeness or attractiveness can be spun as hatred of those who don't get that attention?

"Can be spun...?"

Sure, I agree that in this day & age of nonsense politics dog **** can be spun into gold. But I'm not very interested in that. I'm interested in making sense.

Edited by Cugalabanza

won't see THIS on the MSM:

My favorite part? The woman(?) in front who gets sucker punched then falls over trying to throw a haymaker. Also of note: No cops to be seen anywhere, other than the guys sitting in their squad car.

Useless.

Edited by joesixpack

My favorite part? The woman(?) in front who gets sucker punched then falls over trying to throw a haymaker. Also of note: No cops to be seen anywhere, other than the guys sitting in their squad car.

Useless.

in Charlotte for the March police surrounded the marchers to protect them as they walked. In Charlottesville. Nope

What was the motivation for the judge to refuse to allow the city to move the rally?

Freedom of Speech/Assembly

"No, Virginia State Police weren't outgunned by militiamen."

http://reason.com/blog/2017/08/14/no-virginia-state-police-werent-outgunne

Gov. Terry McAuliffe says militia members at Saturday's Charlottesville rally had better equipment than state troopers. Not really.

charlottesville-police856.jpg?h=225&w=30

It sure is pretty now that the media can proclaim deadly in all their headlines. Bet McAuliffe is one happy sob

C'mon guys, cops are in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation in these things. Y'all know better.

their mission is to uphold the law of the land. The tiberius' had a right to march. Edited by Boyst62

Freedom of Speech/Assembly

"No, Virginia State Police weren't outgunned by militiamen."

http://reason.com/blog/2017/08/14/no-virginia-state-police-werent-outgunne

Gov. Terry McAuliffe says militia members at Saturday's Charlottesville rally had better equipment than state troopers. Not really.

charlottesville-police856.jpg?h=225&w=30

They needed a permit, didn't they?

Useless.

She may be 400 pounds but she can't throw a decent punch.