2018 Wr options

Watkins101

It looks like we will need to add at least one or two major receivers via free agency or the draft after we have taken our Qb. Some Wrs that will be free agents in 2018 are Pryor, Jeffers, Fitzgerald, Hopkins, Watkins, Decker, Matthews, Wallace, Landry and others.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2018/WR

A look at some of the top receivers in the draft.

Thoughts? Anybody you really want?

Edited by Watkins101

DO you know anything about this wr draft class? If so, Who are some of your top prospects.

Christian Kirk - Aggies

Deion Cain - Clemson

James Washington - Oklahoma St

Parris Campbell- Ohio St (Curtis Samuel/McCaffrey hybrid type)

Antonio Callaway - UF

Simmie Cobbs - IU

Dante Pettis - U-Dub

Edited by YoloinOhio

Christian Kirk - Aggies

Deion Cain - Clemson

James Washington - Oklahoma St

Parris Campbell- Ohio St (Curtis Samuel/McCaffrey hybrid type)

Antonio Callaway - UF

Simmie Cobbs - IU

Dante Pettis - U-Dub

Having this discussion makes me want to kick the dog that I don't have. Trade a number one WR for a short slow often injured CB and a draft pick and then use the pick on what hopefully is a number one receiver. Just f ING genius.

We will be building this franchise into a perennial winner through the NFL draft.

hope so. probably the primary way forward for a franchise likely not very popular with free agents, especially now. need to emphasize the draft, draft well and lock up drafted players for 4-5 years and lead them with a true franchise QB ... thats the formula. gonna take a few years....

Edited by jmcraig44

I find it kind of funny that we all of a sudden feel that we dont have WR's

We just dont have a ELITE guy.....we have 3 starting caliber players and a bunch of number 3's

Lets see how this plays out

2 of those 3 will be FAs next year. Meaning we definitely need to sign/draft somebody.