MAJ's Thumbs Up, Thumbs down, FUBAR

MAJBobby

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh - the media circus he brings isn't worth it to me.

I don't want to like - link the whole thing. But i'd have to agree. I didn't watch the 2nd half TBH, but from what i watched henderson was being routinely abused, and they were bringing heat on almost every play. I did catch a nice screen pass to o'leary - good way to kind of slow down that pressure. He did a nice job selling the block. Also memorable was a tolbert cutback run up the middle for a solid gain - the defense was swarming the edge and he just planted and took what they gave him.

Yarbrough has been a revelation at DE. I was super concerned with DE depth before seeing him play. How the hell did we employ Enemkpali (literally had to google "guy who punched geno smith" to remember his name) when this guy was out there?

Well Ik was a Rex Boy who he raved about even on Jets. So theres that lol

Thanks, MAJ. As someone who was not able to watch the game, I really appreciate your detailed analysis...the spelling and grammar, on the other hand😀

Yeah never claimed to be an expert there. And autocorrect is shut off on my phone lol

Individuals' post game analysis are always separate threads. This is fine IMO. I wouldn't want his entire OP to be a random post in Gunner's thread.

If someone is going to take the time & effort to give his detailed analysis of a game, more power to him.....

There's already a thread with this EXACT topic, that's the point. It was even like THREE threads down! Though I know, you had to start your own because the other doesn't have your name in the title...

It's his own analysis. I'd prefer to read people's separate. I don't see the problem. If we limited topics all to one thread this board wouldn't fill the first page.

....and they should be.....makes it easier to compare different posters' analyses versus how you saw the game....

But, but, that's why we all have user names. :D

Just always thought it was TBD etiquette that if there is, say, a "Good / Ugly" thread, one posts in that vs starting a new thread, lest everyone posts their own analysis thread. If everyone feels different and Scott agrees, what do I care?

I should add I don't really disagree with MAJs analysis, just felt very LAMP to me. And it's always fun to call him out and watch him get his panties in a bunch.

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone and LET's GO BUFFALO! :beer:

Edited by Heitz

Ok Trademarking the Title. That way people dont get all sensitive about a title like someone elses

Thanks for the write up. Agree with your points though i do feel Tyrod looked a little rusty in limited action.

Not sure it is was Rust or a big focus to work the pocket. Pass Pro did nothing to help there either

It's his own analysis. I'd prefer to read people's separate. I don't see the problem. If we limited topics all to one thread this board wouldn't fill the first page.

It's a thread about the SAME GAME. People are having the same discussions about the same things in different threads. I don't want to opine on the game in multiple threads or keep up with multiple conversations -- it's ridiculous.

It's not as if MAJBobby's opinion is so freaking important that he needs his own thread. He could post the exact same stuff in the other thread and people would read and respond.

I guess it's just a personal preference and different way of managing threads. No big deal either way. Carry on.

I disagree. Ragland was not bad. I think he becomes a rotational MLB throughout the season, and may be ready to step into a starting role in 2018 when P Brown leaves in FA.

. Was very blah if he is as talented as some want to make him out he shoukd have destoyed those threes and been the best player on the field. He wasnt.

It's a thread about the SAME GAME. People are having the same discussions about the same things in different threads. I don't want to opine on the game in multiple threads or keep up with multiple conversations -- it's ridiculous.

It's not as if MAJBobby's opinion is so freaking important that he needs his own thread. He could post the exact same stuff in the other thread and people would read and respond.

I guess it's just a personal preference and different way of managing threads. No big deal either way. Carry on.

Then there is an easy solution. Dont read and respond

There's already a thread with this EXACT topic, that's the point. It was even like THREE threads down! Though I know, you had to start your own because the other doesn't have your name in the title...

Can you stop badgering posters who actually talk about football? Your own contributions that consist of exclusively bitching are less interesting to read.