I didn't hear Zay Jones named called once

Watkins90

Come on. There's some truth in that. TT has trouble targetting WRs. Do you recall last year (or was it the year before) Sammy had to bytch in the media about not getting targets? It was only after that, that he started getting more targets from TT. That's when Sammy's numbers exploded. And thereafter Sammy got half of TT's targets to WRs or basically thereabouts while other WRs were essentially ignored. Tyrod's great at deep ball. And running.

There's a reason we were the LAST IN THE LEAGUE in passing.

I have a question. Why are you a fan of Canadians? You can't mean the Montreal hockey team, because they are the Canadiens. No rush, answer when you have some free time.

Also -- do you spell women with a y?

Nice, saw enough to add to the ignore tonight, you trolls are ridiculous and very happy the mods here catch it quick. Get as many of those post in as you can before being banned and having to create a new profile

Enough of the big bad 'mods' threat. Its really gotten old. He doesnt like Tyrod. Oh the humanity.

Edited by Billsmovinup

I just wished he would have been targetted more. I haven't seen the all-22 tape to see whetehr or not Tyrod just didn't see him open, or if play progression just didn't go his way. I don't, he was just one of the guys I was hoping to keep an eye on during the game. I wanted to see something from him.

Yes, I doubjle posted by acciednt. My bad. I do apologize for that.

Edited by Watkins90

Wow, let's talk about overreactions.

We are talking about the first *preseason* game.

The game opened on 3 for 3 completions to Watkins. When Watkins is open, you hit him. The problem has been that A) he hasn't always been healthy and B) when he has been, teams, wisely, will double team him. Zay and Boldin are there to make sure that when that happens, the opponent pays for it.