This Thread Is For Obama Administration Misdeeds And Lies

https://conservative-daily.com/2017/08/09/wonderful-obama-admin-criminal-cover-crashes-around/

We reported this past weekend that internet sleuths had discovered a secret, private email address that Loretta Lynch had used to conduct official business.

Why is this important? She testified under oath before Congress that she didn't have a secret email account and only used her official email for official business. That was a lie. She perjured herself. It turns out that Loretta Lynch had an email address named after her late grandmother, Elizabeth Carlisle.

Not only did she have a secret email address, but she was using that email address to coordinate how to explain away her secret meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in her private plane. You remember, this was the meeting that was just days before the FBI interviewed Hillary. We all know what they were talking about.

Well, Loretta Lynch didn't want the public to be able to see her damage control, so she used this secret email account to cover-up her lawlessness.

Here is where this gets even more interesting. These documents shouldn't even exist. When the FBI was asked to produce documents about the secret Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting, James Comey's office said that there were no such documents. Yet another lie.

But wait… it gets better. In the email chain discussing how to explain away the secret meeting was a single email that could bring this cover-up crashing down. The talking points were emailed to the Obama administration's White House communications office… They were involved in crafting the talking points to cover it up.

When we first covered this, it was just breaking. Now, Congress is gearing up to launch a full investigation. Democrats are trying to stall this and protect the Obamas from being outed.

Documents Show DOJ Was in Panic Mode After Loretta Lynch´s Secret Meeting With Bill Clinton Was Exposed

by Katie Pavlich

Original Article

FTA:

Fast forward more than a year and it turns out hundreds of documents related to the meeting do exist and show the Department was in a panic over how to respond to inquiries about why the meeting took place. Public affairs was bombarded with questions about the meeting and repeatedly referred to Lynch's comments on the matter without offering further explanation. At least one reporter from the Washington Post expressed interested in putting the story to "rest," even though editors were interested in more.

We all knew it was a waste of 8 years to begin with.

To be fair the economy was crashed when 44 took office. Two major wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

It took 8 years to get back to normal imo

To be fair the economy was crashed when 44 took office. Two major wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

It took 8 years to get back to normal imo

Why was the economy "crashed"? Did Obama fulfill his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief as it pertains to well, anything? Are we back to normal?

Why was the economy "crashed"? Did Obama fulfill his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief as it pertains to well, anything? Are we back to normal?

I would be curious to your answer of your own question

"If you like your doctor...."

Just fix it don't whine over the past.

The Republicans have control of Congress , the White House, the majority of state legislators and Governors.

Edited by ALF

We all knew it was a waste of 8 years to begin with.

What do you care, you're canuckistanian anyway ?

As far as Lynch and or any Government officials, if they've broken any laws, they should be imprisoned, just like our President and his ties to Putin. Where there's smoke there's fire especially when they can't stop lying about everything .... Investigate then Jail em all.

Just fix it don't whine over the past.

The Republicans have control of Congress , the White House, the majority of state legislators and Governors.

One of the hallmarks of conservatism is the belief, based on evidence, that government isn't very good at doing most things; which is a practical reason that the government never should have involved itself in the first place.

You want them to fix it. You're insisting that they fix it.

But the truth is they don't believe that the government is capable of a fix. They know that government can't repeal the laws of supply and demand, and they know that an American's expectation of "universal care" means the same level of care they received under the prior system, only cheaper, and more abundant.

They know they can't provide that fix, because unicorns don't exist.

They know that what you're asking is for the impossible.

How do they supply you with the impossible?

One of the hallmarks of conservatism is the belief, based on evidence, that government isn't very good at doing most things; which is a practical reason that the government never should have involved itself in the first place.

You want them to fix it. You're insisting that they fix it.

But the truth is they don't believe that the government is capable of a fix. They know that government can't repeal the laws of supply and demand, and they know that an American's expectation of "universal care" means the same level of care they received under the prior system, only cheaper, and more abundant.

They know they can't provide that fix, because unicorns don't exist.

They know that what you're asking is for the impossible.

How do they supply you with the impossible?

Thanks for a answer that makes sense. I might not agree but I do respect your beliefs. Some how some way we can fix this country . I'm a independent , not happy with either party.

Lol

The comparison is laughable

Yes all pres's lie. But never to the extent we see daily

If this makes you "happy" God bless ya

Again, Trump can't lie, becaue "lying" implies a contrary connection to facts...and nothing Trump says has any relation to reality.

Again, Trump can't lie, becaue "lying" implies a contrary connection to facts...and nothing Trump says has any relation to reality.

I think Cruz said it best as Trump pushed him to his emotional tipping point in the primaries.

This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And he had a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook. His response is to accuse everybody else of lying. He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying, and it's simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist, that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?’ Everything in Donald’s world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald—if you hooked him up to a lie-detector pass, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon, and one thing in the evening, all contradictory, and he'd pass the lie-detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it, but the man is utterly a moron.

I think Cruz said it best as Trump pushed him to his emotional tipping point in the primaries.

This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And he had a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook. His response is to accuse everybody else of lying. He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying, and it's simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist, that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?’ Everything in Donald’s world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald—if you hooked him up to a lie-detector pass, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon, and one thing in the evening, all contradictory, and he'd pass the lie-detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it, but the man is utterly a moron.

He ain't lying. That's how I feel about D.T

He's a goddamn pathological liar.