This Thread Is For Obama Administration Misdeeds And Lies

INSIDERS’ GAME: Attorney for Loretta Lynch at Justice Department now at committee investigating Lynch.

An attorney in the Justice Department who helped edit press statements about the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch is now a top attorney for Democrats in the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is currently investigating Lynch over concerns she may have tried to influence the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton.

The connection, first reported by the Washington Free Beacon, comes after hundreds of pages of emails about the infamous “tarmac” meeting were released by two conservative watchdog groups who had filed Freedom of Information Act requests for documents about the meeting from the Justice Department.

Sounds like a conflict of interest to me, but as we know, those only matter with Republicans.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-complete-list-of-barack-obamas-scandals-misdeeds-crimes-and-blunders/

$6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

• Obamacare — A massive and incredibly convoluted bill which exponentially increases the federal government’s control over our personal lives…which neither Obama nor a single Democrat even read before passing, and which will likely bankrupt the nation.

• In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.

• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.

• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

Do you send Dearest Donny love letters too?

As I said the magnitude of the lies is incomprehensible!

Yes, my unrequited love for The Donald has no bounds.

This is what I love about Obama supporters. They don't mind being lied to because he's the cool kid in the class.

Hope you still love the doctor that you kept.

• 5 weeks later...

https://conservative-daily.com/2017/09/10/senator-calls-james-comey-rat-demands-new-investigation-clinton-coverup/

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has demanded that former-FBI director James Comey testify before Congress again after evidence was discovered proving he decided to exonerate Hillary Clinton long before she or her aides were even interrogated.

Senator Graham is hardly a Conservative. But, they say that a broken clock is still right twice a day. This seems to be one of those moments.

After interviewing other FBI agents and investigators, Senators Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley discovered a pattern: people kept admitting that James Comey decided to let Hillary off the hook in April of 2016. The problem is that comes a full three months before Clinton and aides like Cheryl Mills and Brian Pagliano were ever interviewed by the FBI.

The reason that Graham and Grassley want to put Comey back in the hotseat is clear. He lied under oath to Congress.

He was asked – in no uncertain terms – to explain when he decided to exonerate Hillary Clinton for her Espionage Act crimes, and he explicitly said he made the decision "after" she was interviewed.

I can't believe I'm saying this, Lindsey Graham is absolutely right. I smell a rat.

It is a crime to lie to Congress or deliver false statements under oath. This is punishable by up to five years in prison.

James Comey is the one who has been leaking documents to the press. He admitted during his Congressional testimony that he leaked government documents to the New York Times in the hope of forcing the appointment of a Special Counsel to go after President Trump.

The arrogance of this man is that he never expected his crimes would be revealed in the process. The more Democrats try to investigate the Trump administration, the more lawlessness is revealed on the Left.

According to FBI employees' testimony to investigators, Comey was drafting his statement to exonerate Hillary Clinton months before she and 16 other key witnesses were even interviewed. Graham and Grassley point out that when these witnesses finally were interviewed, they were given "highly unusual immunity agreements."