I Need Tailgate Advice

HBSS151

I haven't been to a Bills tailgate in over 10 years. What has changed? I'll take all advice except from Chef Jim.

Any details? You going by yourself or with a group? Are you looking to "party hard" at the tailgate, or are you looking for a tamer experience? Are you bringing food/drink for a tailgate, or are you looking to cruise around? Any other considerations?

Any details? You going by yourself or with a group? Are you looking to "party hard" at the tailgate, or are you looking for a tamer experience? Are you bringing food/drink for a tailgate, or are you looking to cruise around? Any other considerations?

My AARP Card has the declaration: "Don't be an Ass". I knew Buddy when he was a puppy.

We'll be at the McKinley Mall walking at 3 and then making our way over to the muddy lot at 5 or so. Feel free to join us for a brisck walk at the mall. We usually stop at Right Aid to get tootsie rolls and things for the game. This year we are planning to cook some Brown and serve sausage on our hibachi around 6 and will have plenty. My wife has some ambrosia salad to share and I'll be flying our Bills flag off the antenna of the New vehicle we bought (got a real nice deal on a Caravan in AZ this winter). Go bills.

How does being thrown through a burning folding table strike you? Drinking beer out of a girls butt crack? You've got a lot of catching up to do.

I was in the wrong damn parking lot last year evidently. I was present however, for the introduction of the dildo in the nfl.

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Yes you were lol

I seen some **** last year that will never be etched away from my brain hahah

I only went to the pats game, my first game in Buffalo and had been a dream of mine since a child. I honestly didn't see anything, however was surrounded by Pats fans and I didn't mosey around any, just to go to the bathroom. I didn't see anything Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Yes you were lol

I seen some **** last year that will never be etched away from my brain hahah

All that crazy stuff goes down in that lot just before the entrance to Lot 5 on Southwestern, correct?

We'll be at the McKinley Mall walking at 3 and then making our way over to the muddy lot at 5 or so. Feel free to join us for a brisck walk at the mall. We usually stop at Right Aid to get tootsie rolls and things for the game. This year we are planning to cook some Brown and serve sausage on our hibachi around 6 and will have plenty. My wife has some ambrosia salad to share and I'll be flying our Bills flag off the antenna of the New vehicle we bought (got a real nice deal on a Caravan in AZ this winter). Go bills.

Tootsie rolls and brown & serve sausage? Sounds like ol' Shirl was a bit of a mudshark back in her younger days.

All that crazy stuff goes down in that lot just before the entrance to Lot 5 on Southwestern, correct?

Yessir hahaha

That's been my tailgate spot for the last two years

It is super fun and super young in general. It's basically a kegger/ WWE event/ cookout/ babes