I Need Tailgate Advice

HBSS151

Yessir hahaha

That's been my tailgate spot for the last two years

It is super fun and super young in general. It's basically a kegger/ WWE event/ cookout/ babes

Yeah, I parked there for the Thursday night game last year and left with some cuts on my legs from cars popping glass beer bottles as they were leaving the lot. Not my favorite spot. It was an absolute disaster leaving that lot.

Yeah, I parked there for the Thursday night game last year and left with some cuts on my legs from cars popping glass beer bottles as they were leaving the lot. Not my favorite spot. It was an absolute disaster leaving that lot.

Looks like Vietnam leaving the game

Ashes and smoldering fires

As somebody who went to their first Bills game ever last year I'd like to make maybe a outside the box statement

The general level of craziness of Bills tailgates is maybe a little over-hyped but what is under hyped is how much fun and generous the Bills fans are

I went to the Cards game with my Dad, who is a Cards fan (and wore his Cards jersey) and as we toured through the tailgating areas, literally 5 minutes into our meandering around a Bills fan ran up to my Dad and gave him a beer and told him it was a "bad luck" beer. We ended up chatting with them for half an hour

We walked around a lot, maybe didn't see the crazy areas buy met a lot of fun people

Just a great atmosphere that felt really fun and safe