Bills' OC: Tyrod Taylor 'can't wait for a route to open up

Meathead

It's about who had the most positive impact on the offense not who made it fail. Get a clue.

This new group of confrontational posters that can't tell their ass from their elbow is going to make for some hilarious discussions once football actually starts.

You still haven't understood what we're saying, in the slightest. I don't know how else to make this very simple point so I'll leave it at that.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I root for every player to put a Bills uniform on Sunday. The rest of the time it is my right and prerogative to po Jt out flaws in a players game

You really think people will believe you root for Taylor? You literally dont say a word during games when he and the offense are playing well and then the literal moment something goes wrong on a drive you are all over the shout box bashing. If what you say is true, you would at the very least compliment him when he makes big plays, and he made plenty of them. But you don't...so not sure who you think is going to buy this story of "support" for all players.

I root for every player to put a Bills uniform on Sunday. The rest of the time it is my right and prerogative to po Jt out flaws in a players game

And yet, you are all over Wentz and just know his flaws will be improved in 2017, but TT flaws, are not fixable. OK . TT has been an NFL starter for less than two seasons and is better than Wentz at this point.

You really think people will believe you root for Taylor? You literally dont say a word during games when he and the offense are playing well and then the literal moment something goes wrong on a drive you are all over the shout box bashing. If what you say is true, you would at the very least compliment him when he makes big plays, and he made plenty of them. But you don't...so not sure who you think is going to buy this story of "support" for all players.

I do. But you will see and read what you want to see and read and take what i say the way that you want to take it

You have no love for those two QBs. This is just an attempt to derail the starter that the Bills have. Which is why I suggest to take the season off. It's obvious you will be rooting against him. And the Cutler of today, and Wentz with what he has shown, both are not better than TT. This has been proven by posters other than myself.

Can you stop telling lies and stories ever ?

Everyone here knows I love Wentz and Cutler, I expect Wentz to carve it up this season with ease.

The bills are in qb purgatory and I don't care about any of the 3.

You're an obsessed loon, leave me alone and try to refrain from the theoreticals. I'd advise you to not advise me on anything ever anywhere.

The meltdowns this season are gonna be epic.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

Crusher from BBMB did the same thing pretty much. Bills win, he came on and claimed TT had nothing to do with it. They lost-he couldn't wait to get on and blame everything on him. people like this are not rooting for the team to win. heck, even when EJ started that Jets game, I rooted for him because I wanted to win.

Wentz worked on his mechanics in the offseason...the same guy that worked with Brady.

My opinion is much more informed than you'll probably ever come to realize, but I'll let things play themselves out regardless.

And as far as football guys and what they think of Wentz...go check out many well known writers and football guys. Michael Silver just did a good piece on him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000823619/article/carson-wentz-comfortable-pushing-entire-eagles-organization%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%253Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%253Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%253Dphi%253Bteam%253Dphi%253Bconf%253Dnfc%253Bdvsn%253Dnce%253Bplyr%253Dbrent_celek%253Bplyr%253Dzachary_ertz%253Bplyr%253Dnelson_agholor&sr=amp

My opinion on Wentz has absolutely nothing to do with TT. Stop with the foolishness and wild assumption's.

That article was not analytical, outside of mentioning his awful stats from last year. One of your problems is you don't understand what people say.

I think people have heard every argument about THIS player though.

So i should just accept the excuses and not critique THIS player. Sorry it is the Bills Fans mindset. Happens when I criticize any players play. Come to the defense make excuses and question my fan status.

So i am all good to post here as long as i dont give criticism

#7 scoring offense? I'll sign that.

His play. Not a team stat.

And yet, you are all over Wentz and just know his flaws will be improved in 2017, but TT flaws, are not fixable. OK . TT has been an NFL starter for less than two seasons and is better than Wentz at this point.

Rookie vs 7 year pro (that has had the same issues since college)

Now if Wentz doesnt improve his issues he had I will start wonderint about him and if i was right about him.

You still haven't understood what we're saying, in the slightest. I don't know how else to make this very simple point so I'll leave it at that.

Bending yourselves into pretzels in an attempt to inflate the impact that Taylor has on the offense. He is a limited QB, every single coordinator that has worked with him has said as much. To properly compare his impact to a player like Shady who plays an entirely different position you would need some type of Wins against replacement stat and then some positional value graph.

What's the average level of QB play? Someone find that number then see how far above/below Taylor is, but of course it would be impossible on which stats to use to formulate that. Each side would pick the beneficial stats to make their case. Bottom line he is a mediocre QB who doesn't process the game well enough to win against good teams.

So i should just accept the excuses and not critique THIS player. Sorry it is the Bills Fans mindset. Happens when I criticize any players play. Come to the defense make excuses and question my fan status.

So i am all good to post here as long as i dont give criticism

His play. Not a team stat.

Rookie vs 7 year pro (that has had the same issues since college)

Now if Wentz doesnt improve his issues he had I will start wonderint about him and if i was right about him.

No - you just solely critique a player who gets the most criticism on this board. So... it's kind of played out. We've heard literally all of this before.

No - you just solely critique a player who gets the most criticism on this board. So... it's kind of played out. We've heard literally all of this before.

No i dont. Critical of Ragland too. Then the excuses come. So that allowed me to see how a group of fans are on this board.

Right. What does QB play have to do with scoring points?

How many of those points where in run up score games against bad teams again?

Bottom line he is a mediocre QB who doesn't process the game well enough to win against good teams.

I think this is true. Since he is our qb, I will hope he improves dramatically, but I just don't see the basis for optimism shared by zealous fans of his potential.

Bending yourselves into pretzels in an attempt to inflate the impact that Taylor has on the offense. He is a limited QB, every single coordinator that has worked with him has said as much. To properly compare his impact to a player like Shady who plays an entirely different position you would need some type of Wins against replacement stat and then some positional value graph.

What's the average level of QB play? Someone find that number then see how far above/below Taylor is, but of course it would be impossible on which stats to use to formulate that. Each side would pick the beneficial stats to make their case. Bottom line he is a mediocre QB who doesn't process the game well enough to win against good teams.

I'm not bending anything. I told you how many times Tyrod was asked to do something with the ball vs how many times Shady was. The QB is asked to do more and produced at a higher level over a larger sample size. That isn't to say Shady was bad, or played poorly, or anything like that. It's just the nature of offenses in the league. The QB has the biggest impact bar none.

Mike drop.

I'm not bending anything. I told you how many times Tyrod was asked to do something with the ball vs how many times Shady was. The QB is asked to do more and produced at a higher level over a larger sample size. That isn't to say Shady was bad, or played poorly, or anything like that. It's just the nature of offenses in the league. The QB has the biggest impact bar none.

Of course the QB is the most important in all of sports. That doesn't mean a bad/limited QB is the most impactful player on the offense. It just means you better find a better QB and soon.