Bills' OC: Tyrod Taylor 'can't wait for a route to open up

Meathead

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the game. Or sre you one of those that Think Shady is shady becasue of TT?

Nice deflection. Did you even attempt to back up your post? Let's do a refresher.

And who else has been on this offense? Shady has more to do with the success of this offense than ANY other player on it (maybe the OL)

This is what you said. 'More to do with the success of this offense than ANY other player on it.'

I asked you to prove it an ANY quantifiable way. I in no way insinuated Shady wasn't good, or wouldn't be successful without Tyrod.

Here's why I disagree with your statement:

Tyrod had 573 total attempts in 2016, Shady had 291. Tyrod had 23 total TDs, Shady had 14. Tyrod had 3,411 yards, Shady had 1,623.

Like to see you disprove it.

Please see the above. If you'd like to provide a counter argument with any sort of research or data I'm happy to look at it.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

There's a difference between someone getting "upset", and someone being "annoyed".

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think you're upsetting or offending anyone...weird angle.

Constantly posting the same thing over and over and over gets annoying (since everyone knows your stance already), and makes it look like you're only here for one reason.

It is typical with some of the fans of this team. Doesnt take much to see. All good as long as you are happy with this team. Post something negative they get all fragile and but hurt. Oo no someone picking on Buffalo again. NEWS FLASH what have we done the past 17 years NOT TO GET Picked on

By flooding you mean counter arguing the What a great Game from TT crap. Or it wasnt TT fault crap then yes

So you were happy with the 2016 defense/ST. They were not the main problem, along with poor game day coaching. whatever were the rest of us thinking?

Nice deflection. Did you even attempt to back up your post? Let's do a refresher.

This is what you said. 'More to do with the success of this offense than ANY other player on it.'

I asked you to prove it an ANY quantifiable way. I in no way insinuated Shady wasn't good, or wouldn't be successful without Tyrod.

Here's why I disagree with your statement:

Tyrod had 573 total attempts in 2016, Shady had 291. Tyrod had 23 total TDs, Shady had 14. Tyrod had 3,411 yards, Shady had 1,623.

Please see the above. If you'd like to provide a counter argument with any sort of research or data I'm happy to look at it.

Did you just do a cross comparison of passing and rushing yards?

It is typical with some of the fans of this team. Doesnt take much to see. All good as long as you are happy with this team. Post something negative they get all fragile and but hurt. Oo no someone picking on Buffalo again. NEWS FLASH what have we done the past 17 years NOT TO GET Picked on

It's the same negative stuff though. We are where we are... he's the guy this year.

Can you say truthfully what you want to see from him to decide he's the guy beyond this year? Could you even fathom him being the guy?

Edited by dneveu

Did you just do a cross comparison of passing and rushing yards?

And attempts, and TDs. The ball is in the QBs hands nearly every play. They are always the most distinguishing factor in an offense's success, especially in today's NFL. To argue otherwise is foolish.

And, to be clear, that's all of Tyrod's contributed yards and all of Shady's contributed yards. Some of it is overlapped because it was passes from Tyrod to Shady.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Did Kolb add 10 rushing TDs and 1000 yards rushing in less than two seasons? We're the eagles number one in rushing by a lot? I don't remember.

Thad Brown‏ @thadbrown7 4h4 hours ago

More

First 7 on 7 is Tyrod to Boldin on post. Tyrod over middle again to Clay. We see those two plays all year and Tyrod is a top 10 QB. Easily.

Was Shady STILL Shady without TT that is the question a iasked. It really is an easy answer

Sold !! Sounds even better than Jeff Tuel's tosses vs the colts.

Wait Ryan! I thought you just said "I'm out" in your previous post. So why are you back "in", one second later? For that matter, what are you doing back here (under a new handle), posting the same snide, repetitive garbage for which you were banned a few months ago?

It's the same negative stuff though. We are where we are... he's the guy this year.

Can you say truthfully what you want to see from him to decide he's the guy beyond this year? Could you even fathom him being the guy?

Better anticipation and use the middle of the field more- and still keep the turnover rate low and use his running ability as he has-he could become a very dangerous QB IMO.

You forgot to list a game changer, you instead listed 2 crap QBs who have little chance of ever being as good as Tyrod is right now. So what was your point here?

Lol.

Wentz is light years beyond TT.

The numbers didn't reflect it quite yet, but he's doing things in the huddle and in the game that TT will never be able to do. Just like Peyton put up a few bad season's statistically...Wentz is out there figuring out what he can and can't get away with.

TT plays safe and easy football that looks good on the stat sheet, but doesn't get the results when it's needed.

Was Shady STILL Shady without TT that is the question a iasked. It really is an easy answer

Talking about the run offense as a whole. Did Kolb and co have the best running attack by far in the NFL? The point is that TT adds to why it is so successful in Buffalo.

Lol.

The numbers didn't reflect it quite yet, but he's doing things in the huddle and in the game that TT will never be able to do. Just like Peyton put up a few bad season's statistically...Wentz is out there figuring out what he can and can't get away with.

TT plays safe and easy football that looks good on the stat sheet, but doesn't get the results when it's needed.

This.

Lol.

"The numbers didn't reflect it" glad you at least you put this in your post. he is not light years ahead at this point.

So you were happy with the 2016 defense/ST. They were not the main problem, along with poor game day coaching. whatever were the rest of us thinking?

Nope i wasnt happy. Just because i wasnt happy with the QB play or the excuses made for him doesnt mean i was happy with the defense or ST.

He may attempt to get rid of the ball sooner, but he's been delivering the ball late his whole career. The great qbs like Brady & Rodgers throw a man open. I've heard Peterman also has this ability. This will be TT's final chance to change a very bad habit. We'll see?