Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Week 3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at practice today. Peterman to me looked like the best of the 3 QBs. Obviously you can't read too much into one practice but that's how it looked today. He honestly looked really really good, he was throwing balls that Tyrod would not attempt and completing them, and that's coming from someone that likes Tyrod a lot. He's getting better every day and earned the right to play with the 2s. Keep an eye on him. A couple people around me saw the same thing I did.

I was at practice today. Peterman to me looked like the best of the 3 QBs. Obviously you can't read too much into one practice but that's how it looked today. He honestly looked really really good, he was throwing balls that Tyrod would not attempt and completing them, and that's coming from someone that likes Tyrod a lot. He's getting better every day and earned the right to play with the 2s. Keep an eye on him. A couple people around me saw the same thing I did.

QB controversy?

Good to hear

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 31s31 seconds ago

More

Nathan Peterman's had a pretty good practice, including a big-time NFL throw on a deep out for completion. Need to see more of that from him

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 2m2 minutes ago

More

Sal Capaccio Retweeted Sal Capaccio

Andre Holmes has been in with 1s but also down with 2s in favor of Matthews.

Sal Capaccio added,

Could you imagine if Peterman is the guy? It would be nice but don't see it happening but if so we could load this team with talent with all the picks we have next year.

but how has Tyrod practiced today?

Who?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Could you imagine if Peterman is the guy? It would be nice but don't see it happening but if so we could load this team with talent with all the picks we have next year.

Who?

I think Peterman will end up being a good QB...however, I feel his ceiling is Alex Smith...just about everything about them appears the same imo.

Edited by JaCrispy

If Peterman pans out McDermott & Co will be here for 30 years.

I think Peterman will end up being a good QB...however, I feel his ceiling is Alex Smith...just about everything are them appears the same imo.

Man just ruined it for me lol.

I'm going with Joe Montana until proven otherwise ;)

QB controversy?

Personally I wouldn't start Peterman this year no matter what, unless Tyrod gets injured and we're still in contention then I consider it. Otherwise I think he should develop on the bench for a year but I also think that's true of every QB so take it for what it's worth.