Astro-Notes: 8/6/17 Practice

Astrobot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great write up once again. I'll say honestly that it doesnt bother me that they kept switching fields. Yes, it stinks for fans, but we're talking about a 17 year drought. Training camp is free. It's rather boring in comparison to an actual bills game. I get that 11 on 11 is the best part, but at the end of the day, it's just practice

That does suck and, I admit, I would be pissed if I went but I also have to be honest.....

I really don't care if they decide to fly to the moon and stiff fans during training camp as long as they are ready come September 10th.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

That does suck and, I admit, I would be pissed if I went but I also have to be honest.....

I really don't care if they decide to fly to the moon and stiff fans during training camp as long as they are ready come September 10th.

I do. Its lousy form and the opposite message the Bills should be sending to their fans. My son is leaving for college in a few weeks and the last playoff game we had he was in diapers.

You treat loyalty with respect, and we're loyal fans. McDermott needs to learn this isn't Carolina.

I do. Its lousy form and the opposite message the Bills should be sending to their fans. My son is leaving for college in a few weeks and the last playoff game we had he was in diapers.

You treat loyalty with respect, and we're loyal fans. McDermott needs to learn this isn't Carolina.

You think this was all McDermott's doing?

WHERE IS YOUR CAMP REPORT SIR

:)

I did one on a different board from Thursday's practice. But I couldn't see :P Same as Astro except I saw even less.

I will put it here if you guys want but there's not much football in there at all. And I rant some. And I make fun of McDermott. So it aint for fanboys thats for sure!

But I will post it if you want if I don't get punished if y'all don't like it. Just lemme know.

Great write up once again. I'll say honestly that it doesnt bother me that they kept switching fields. Yes, it stinks for fans, but we're talking about a 17 year drought. Training camp is free. It's rather boring in comparison to an actual bills game. I get that 11 on 11 is the best part, but at the end of the day, it's just practice

It was pretty rough for them to do that. 5000 fans showed up and lined the street going into Fisher to get in. Most of us saw the kickers stretch the whole time.

This was my experience Sunday.

Waited in line, got through the metal detectors and got to the bleachers.

Went back towards the tents to grab some free sunglasses for my mom because she forgot her's.

Got into an argument with "Mark" one of the security guys for hire about the meaning of general admission. He told me that because I didnt give them my name when I left the bleachers, I could not go back up to my seat that 3 people were saving for me. (Mind you this is general admission practice) After arguing with him for 10 mins on his little power trip, he finally let me up. (My ticket rep will be hearing about this soon, as this is the second time this has happened this season)

Watched kickers pretend to kick for an hour before finally leaving

They weren't switching fields, they blatantly avoided the fans that sacrificed a Sunday to watch them at a ticket practice. And its not about me. Little kids, elderly folks come to these because they cant go to games go to these practices. It was rude and disrespectful to a city that has 1/3 of the season ticket holders. The note about the field being torn up, its BS because they practiced on that little field on Thursday too. So they haven't practiced on the main field since Wednesday? Spare me that BS Bills PR.

Sean better win, because he pissed off 5000 fans yesterday before his first preseason game

You think this was all McDermott's doing?

Yes

From some friends that work for Pegula Sports "He has a ton of power"

It was pretty rough for them to do that. 5000 fans showed up and lined the street going into Fisher to get in. Most of us saw the kickers stretch the whole time.

This was my experience Sunday.

Waited in line, got through the metal detectors and got to the bleachers.

Went back towards the tents to grab some free sunglasses for my mom because she forgot her's.

Got into an argument with "Mark" one of the security guys for hire about the meaning of general admission. He told me that because I didnt give them my name when I left the bleachers, I could not go back up to my seat that 3 people were saving for me. (Mind you this is general admission practice) After arguing with him for 10 mins on his little power trip, he finally let me up. (My ticket rep will be hearing about this soon, as this is the second time this has happened this season)

Watched kickers pretend to kick for an hour before finally leaving

They weren't switching fields, they blatantly avoided the fans that sacrificed a Sunday to watch them at a ticket practice. And its not about me. Little kids, elderly folks come to these because they cant go to games go to these practices. It was rude and disrespectful to a city that has 1/3 of the season ticket holders. The note about the field being torn up, its BS because they practiced on that little field on Thursday too. So they haven't practiced on the main field since Wednesday? Spare me that BS Bills PR.

Sean better win, because he pissed off 5000 fans yesterday before his first preseason game

Yes

From some friends that work for Pegula Sports "He has a ton of power"

Wow. What a rotten experience. And I had forgot about the elderly and little kids not being able to see games very easily.

I agree with what you say about it being disrespectful.

In my view, if McD wins a lot , this wont matter. If as is more likely, his record is average, he is paving the way to get fired a year or two earlier than he would have if he treated the fans like they are also important to the team.

We are watching him get fired here is what I think. Not now, not next year, but a couple years of this combined with a mediocre or worse record will have the fans ready for someone new.