I'm back!!

Not really.

I'm drunk and just felt like stirring a little debate. Not that there is anything to debate about. I will pop in now and then to irritate a few morons.

As the old timers know I'm a pinko fag although I take everything as a single issue. I have no idea what the Democratic Party stands for because I never followed it. No one knows what they stand for now because their leadership sucks. Every single one of them.

But Trump is such an ****, the first **** President of my lifetime no matter what you thought of Clinton or Bush or Obama policies. And yes, you !@#$ers are deplorables.

And while Trump has nominated and comfirmed a bunch of very good or decent peeps like Kelly and McMaster and Mattis, the rest are horrid.

Even you bastards who sold your soul to the devil for Supreme Court Justices, and a **** ton of regulations, which I genuinely understand, should be embarrassed by the trade because he is such a scumbag. The stank you decent folks will carry for a few years really won't be worth it. Sure, you can rationalize it. And it makes sense theoretically. But to be party to it as if it's okay is embarrassing. It really is. As a pinko fag I would rather have Gorsuch on the Supreme Court than vote for an obvious **** like Trump.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider Trump's Presidency a paradigm shift. When the paradigm shifts everyone returns to zero. Maybe, just maybe, the Trump term(s) fallout will bring about a prardigm shift wherein elected officials actually consider the welfare of the electorate rather than their own re-election. OK, that's probably pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking, but dreamers gotta' dream, eh?

I can't really argue with too much that was said from KTD.

Personally, there was no way in hell that I could have voted for him, I think he is the most dishonest, unqualified, unknowledgeable, demagogic and ill-prepared person to have ever become president. I can rationalize why from the perspective of conservatives voted for him, the lesser of two evils deal. But for his true core supporters, it's something that I find to be almost unbelievable that he was able to hoodwink them into continuously getting their support.

The dude, just 18 months before he famously went down the Trump tower escalator and essentially called all Mexicans who crossed the border rapists and murderers, was calling out Romney for being too mean towards illegal immigrants. I knew when everyone had gone crazy over that comment he'd garner strong support from the nativists but never did I believe that it would sustain. To his credit, he has natural political talents and he knew how to play his supporters like-a-fiddle.

Whatever, hopefully he'll be able to get some meaningful tax reform and undo many of Obama's regulations. That's about as much as I could hope for.

Bravo Kelly.

It is ont thing to "stand up" for your party but to excuse this crybaby is beyond belief.

Oh poor me the media doesn't like me.

boo who. cry me a river of tears.

Be presidential and not premenstral.

Who here is excusing this "crybaby"? Most of the conservatives here are his biggest critics.

Not really.

I'm drunk and just felt like stirring a little debate. Not that there is anything to debate about. I will pop in now and then to irritate a few morons.

As the old timers know I'm a pinko fag although I take everything as a single issue. I have no idea what the Democratic Party stands for because I never followed it. No one knows what they stand for now because their leadership sucks. Every single one of them.

But Trump is such an ****, the first **** President of my lifetime no matter what you thought of Clinton or Bush or Obama policies. And yes, you !@#$ers are deplorables.

And while Trump has nominated and comfirmed a bunch of very good or decent peeps like Kelly and McMaster and Mattis, the rest are horrid.

Even you bastards who sold your soul to the devil for Supreme Court Justices, and a **** ton of regulations, which I genuinely understand, should be embarrassed by the trade because he is such a scumbag. The stank you decent folks will carry for a few years really won't be worth it. Sure, you can rationalize it. And it makes sense theoretically. But to be party to it as if it's okay is embarrassing. It really is. As a pinko fag I would rather have Gorsuch on the Supreme Court than vote for an obvious **** like Trump.

John Wawrow?