I'm back!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, screw the cat. But Burn After Reading was a good movie.

Of course it was.

You can basically take any social, political or cultural reference from jsp and assume the complete opposite, and have pretty solid taste in anything. In fact, the country could save millions of dollars on stuff like Neilsen ratings, yelp and rotten tomatoes, etc., using that simple, free barometer.

Of course it was.

You can basically take any social, political or cultural reference from jsp and assume the complete opposite, and have pretty solid taste in anything. In fact, the country could save millions of dollars on stuff like Neilsen ratings, yelp and rotten tomatoes, etc., using that simple, free barometer.

:rolleyes:

That movie was an exercise in cramming as many self-important "artists" into one piece as possible.

Dude, first of all, if you want to set kittens of fire, then I don't think I can trust your judgment. Secondly, setting kittens on fire, as a practical matter, is not as easy as you imagine. It is, however, a very good metaphor for your misdirected, impotent rage, which we've all seen way too many times around here.

Good day to you, sir.

:rolleyes:

OK. Well, you're entitled to your completely incorrect opinion as well.