Are you very interested in the Jags this year?

...ONLY interest is to see how the Fraulein Marrone/da Fuhrer Couglin marriage plays out....all the makings of "The Real Housegirls of Jacksonville"......and how many more HEFTY seat bags they'll deploy for sellout reasons....stay tuned.......rather watch a can of Sherwin Williams dry................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

??

It's the AFCS. They're all 8-8 teams -or worse.

I don't know, the Titans are getting all kinds of mad love and most"experts" think they will win the division, the Jaga have all the talent in the world on paper, the Texans won last year with god awful QB play that figures to be better, and the Colts have Luck...top to bottom prolly stronger than the the AFC East.

Could give a crap less about the Jags. Why would I waste my time thinking about them?

cause maybe you got a ticket that says plus $1400 for them to win the AFC..as I did last year :doh:

Who? Oh, that team that can't even fill a stadium in beautiful weather...No, not at all.

I loved living in Florida, but one of the Bills games I attended in Jax was possibly the hottest, most miserable day of my life. At one point we were the only people left in our row as the masses went into the AC of the concession area to watch on little TV's. We eventually joined them. We were rotating OLinemen to keep them alive. I would play tennis mid afternoon in Florida in August, but sitting there baking was a slow death. Even Marcus Stroud (having played in Jax for years) said it was the worst ever.

Bills fans did rule the stadium, so that part was nice...

By the time the weather cools off, they have usually done enough losing to turn off the city.