Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

45 minutes ago, Muppy said:

when she broke her smash hit she was IT and a much beloved and respected artist. Not a one hit wonder at all imo. Gorgeous woman.

#redlipssinkships haha

m

Got me back to BoDeans...Always a good crowd...

Lips & ships...

"...I like the way you dance
I like the way you paint your lips
And if I had a chance
to be with you, I wouldn't slip
So hey what do you say
Just see a thing or two in me
Then let's be on our way
We don't need no other company..."

"Mermaid Avenue" is simply devine!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/15/2021 at 3:37 AM, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Dream Syndicate... seems like a good way to blow a Hollywood Boulevard afternoon

.Neighbor kid Andrew is blonde guitar player. Both his parents are piano teachers. He has his own in house studio #PQ hearing your OP brought this band to mind....Young kids like early 20's now.

Buddah Trixie video excellent Visually Oh My Goodness........

On 10/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, gdabillsfan said:

Just got back from a memorial service for my Mother in Law (she passed in 2020). She wanted to be buried near by her Mother and Dad, but the plots were full, so we put some of her ashes at the bottom of a mum and planted it on the grave. Anyway this song is for her.

Hallelujah is the highest Praise.

8 minutes ago, Muppy said:

its so funny you should ask this. Very recently I saw a documentary of Rick James from birth forward and of course Buffalo was mentioned a ton but I never heard a single Go Bills. Id'a remembered so nope I kinda dont think so.  I can say that I have 2 kids who rreally only root for the Bills because of the party atmosphere I indictrinated em at a home game 3 years ago ..Theres no place like home....They're iike do we really need to arrive at the tailgate at dawn? I said absoutely YES it was the Home opener the crowd in full tailgate mode. They LOVED it.

That was the infamous Vontae Davis quit at halftime game, rat baastid.

m

Haha

No mention of Buffalo bills football here but he seemed proud of where he came from

• Agree 1

The Crusaders With B.B. King & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra ‎– Royal Jam - YouTube

this was one of my favorite albums top to bottom I think my son absconded it to NYC

Edited by Muppy

oh my gosh I just Can't....Purple BLINGED OUT Guitar for a Purple Rain solo? Im a fan!! the fretboard Wow....

Prince - Purple Rain - Electric Guitar Cover by Kfir Ochaion - Jens Ritter Instruments - YouTube

Edited by Muppy

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

Ive never seen that video before I dont like heights I think of he up on that scaffold Im like aww hell nawww....LOL ...I saw he just one time in Buffalo I cant remember the exact year but It was 70's era. His drummer is a guy named Liberty Devitto and live in person he absolutely killed it GREAT Drummer I remember being super impressed

I know that video was shot in Staten Island, the very other end of the state.  Don’t know the locations.  This one was shot in Staten Island as well.  Drove by Madonna’s house in the video.  The street is small.

I drove by Rocky Balboas house as well in Kensington.  The street is small and like in the absolute worst part of town!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1