Taylor looking real bad in camp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. You come in here, post a Rodak blog, ignore the multitude of sources who actually know something about football, and pronounce that "Tyrod looks bad?"

Go away.

According reports. Heard it on Murphy Show again today. Maybe he needs a little competition. He is not worried about Peterman or Yates. Bring in RG3.

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/84152/so-far-tyrod-taylor-stuck-in-neutral-during-critical-bills-training-camp

The way I see it, Tyrod is the best option that they have right now. If you think that RG3 is going to challenge him you're only kidding yourself. If RG3 was worth a damn he'd still be in Washington or Cleveland, or anywhere. He's a FA for a reason.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick. You come in here, post a Rodak blog, ignore the multitude of sources who actually know something about football, and pronounce that "Tyrod looks bad?"

Go away.

Not only that, but call for RG3 to be brought in as competition.

I think that nearly everyone should be allowed an opinion no matter the quality or if it seems redundant. We ALL have the option to ignore. Or just not post.

Those that are name calling and insulting are pretty shallow and perhaps should check themselves.

I for one, do not appreciate the arrogance some here are taking speaking about the quality of the board.

Perhaps you folks should create a club with dinner jackets and crests and a gated entry.

Edited by 3rdand12

I think that nearly everyone should be allowed an opinion no matter the quality or if it seems redundant. We ALL have the option to ignore. Or just not post.

Those that are name calling and insulting are pretty shallow and perhaps should check themselves.

I for one, do not appreciate the arrogance some here are taking speaking about the quality of the board.

Perhaps you folks should create a club with dinner jackets and crests and a gated entry.

It's certainly permissible to question the merit of a post w/o attacking someone personally. Do you not agree?

If this club has fancy wine and good looking women I'm going to sneak in.

It's certainly permissible to question the merit of a post w/o attacking someone personally. Do you not agree?

Absolutely !!!

It's the personal takes and the directed quips i find demeaning, and unnecessary.

If this club has fancy wine and good looking women I'm going to sneak in.

Actually i don't care for wine. But I am sneaking in with you..just because :thumbsup:

Irrelevant...at this point in their careers do you think Griffin is better than Taylor?

I agree.

Whenever i hear the name Rob Griffin, i see that knee buckling after Coach put him back in. freeks me out. and he aint been the same since

Edited by 3rdand12

Does RG3 have a Super Bowl ring?

RG3 was great his rookie year, the injury he took sapped him of all the running ability he used as a crutch for passing deficiencies. He was beat out by the 4th rounder they took the same year Capt. Kirk.

Couldn't play worth a damn last year and was off the Browns shortly after... the fricken Browns man.

Stop, please. This is too painful.

You're giving piff tokers a bad name.. your stash is booty, might be sprinkled with bath salts. See a medical professional asap. We're all quite worried.

Running ability he used as a crutch for his passing deficiencies.

Why did this catch my attention?

Sounds good to me.

Give those posters a break...this is the only place they can pretend to matter, Ok?

I usually try to amuse myself with their delusion...it works well most of the time.