Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cross breeding of Jay Cutler and Matt Moore.

I thought it was the backfield of Jay Ajayi and Matt Moore :D

Especially since Matt Moore didn't light us up last year. In a full game and 2 overtime drives he managed 233 passing yards...

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Im reading the Fins have discussed Kaepernick

CBF

Kap and Kiko can have a kumbaya moment after the twitter comment Kiko left last year when he drilled Kap on 4th down.

I have a feeling Kap wouldn't be too well received in the dressing room in South Florida. Call it a hunch.

A good chunk of that came on the worst tackling play of the year on that long Parker TD. Throw was maybe 10 yards and he ran another 50. Don't get it twisted, Moore is serviceable, but no world beater. 7-9 for them at best if Tanny is toast. Two of those coming against the Jets.

There isn't a big gap between RT and Moore. But they were likely a 7-9 team anyways. They completely overachieved last year.

My favorite QB to beat in recent memory has been Tannehill. Really hope he pulls through. His deer-in-headlights looks as we sack him throughout the 4th quarter has been the lone bright spot of the last 5 years.

This reminds me of when we were "waiting on the MRI results" for Ragland last summer. They knew.

@tompelissero

As of now, the #Dolphins are still awaiting results of Ryan Tannehill's MRI, league source said.

Typically they don't do it the same day because of waiting for swelling to go down