HOF Game Thurs at 8 PM EDT NBC

ALF

Binge watch it....it is absolutely worth it......and....winter is coming......

im sure it is but I know I won't make the time to watch something with that many seasons. Maybe someday - but now that it's August the only thing I plan on binge watching is football. College and pro.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It kicks off at 1am over here in the uk. I will be watching it then crawling into work tomorrow. Need me some football!

Same here. I'll at least watch 1st half.

EDIT: Oh and welcome to the growing TBD UK contingent. We pretty much run this place already ;).

Edited by GunnerBill

im sure it is but I know I won't make the time to watch something with that many seasons. Maybe someday - but now that it's August the only thing I plan on binge watching is football. College and pro.

That's what I'll be doing too. I love this time of year.

Eventually I'll watch Game of Thrones, too.

I'll guess NBC chose thurs this year

Last December (2016 ) the NFL decided to hold the game on Thursday for the first time. Friday will be the day everyone gets their Hall of Fame jacket and a big party follows. Some inductees will have a post party too. Saturday is the Hall of Fame parade. Just like the Draft the NFL wanted to make it a 3 day event.

There's a few players I'm hoping get some reps tonight.

DAL - Cooper Rush, Woody Baron, Marquez White, Xavier Woods.

AZ - Blaine Gabbert (no, really), TJ Logan, Krishawn Hogan, Ironhead Gallon.

Why these players?

Why these players?

I liked most of them in college. Didn't get to see Hogan at Marian but his Combine was really good for a big lad (closest comp is Josh Gordon).

Then there's Blaine Gabbert. I just like watching someone play QB at a level that I think I could beat :D

Edited by Blokestradamus

Last December (2016 ) the NFL decided to hold the game on Thursday for the first time. Friday will be the day everyone gets their Hall of Fame jacket and a big party follows. Some inductees will have a post party too. Saturday is the Hall of Fame parade. Just like the Draft the NFL wanted to make it a 3 day event.

Wow CowgirlsFan you are in the NFL loop :thumbsup:

No one would watch exhibition football over GoT

Speak for yourself. Some of us have a natural disdain for anything the majority of the world thinks is amazing.

In fact, we actually go out of our way not to watch it so we're not associated with people who get all Alex Forrest over a TV show.