Marrone said ideally Bortles throws Zero passes in a game...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did wonder about Marrone's O-Line prowess again last night. He has basically taken the Bills job again....

...franchise stuck in the mud,

...potential power struggles above him,

...highly drafted misfiring QB,

...talented but underperforming defense,

...sucky o-line.

I did wonder about Marrone's O-Line prowess again last night. He has basically taken the Bills job again....

...sucky o-line.

...misery loves company??..........

...sucky o-line.

Their LT Cam Robinson didn't impress me in the time I was watching. They may regret letting Branden Albert go.

@BaldyNFL

Blake Bortles is late and his motion is slow and he nearly has his 2nd pass intercepted by Sanchez

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/901109290341208065

@ChrisTrapasso

Tebow, Bortles and on other end of quality spectrum, Culpepper & Rivers = clear evidence that QBs don't/can't change their delivery in NFL

How do we know that's what happened?

We don't of course. You know that. It's called having a little fun at the expense of the Jags, but Coughlin is a known "my way or the highway" guy and Marrone has shown similar characteristics. Perfectly reasonable to suggest that there could be some bumps in the road ahead.

We don't of course. You know that. It's called having a little fun at the expense of the Jags, but Coughlin is a known "my way or the highway" guy and Marrone has shown similar characteristics. Perfectly reasonable to suggest that there could be some bumps in the road ahead.

It's also perfectly reasonable to suggest that they made sure everybody was on the same page when they were hired.

and his O line is has been called out as a weak point, regardless of who starts.

Sound familiar?
If he cannot field a proper O line still, he certainly is suspect in all other areas as it was his supposed expertise.
Bortles must hate his life right now.

Can we get back to the story of Marrones wife mooning someone on gameday??

pictures or it maybe happened

It's also perfectly reasonable to suggest that they made sure everybody was on the same page when they were hired.

Youre right; everything that has happened to date suggests Marrone is simply thrilled to play Bortles.

Youre right; everything that has happened to date suggests Marrone is simply thrilled to play Bortles.

That was before they saw Chad Henne throw for 3 yards in a whole Quarter as the starter. Bortles might throw to the other team but he can at least throw.