Stevie Johnson in Buffalo?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was roundly slammed as a me-first player on the radio yesterday by someone I forgot but in the know. Came to camp overweight every year, cost his team with stupid penalties and monumental drops. One of the worst hyped players in the drought. Wouldn't let him play for free, and I hope the team has the same feeling.

He was roundly slammed as a me-first player on the radio yesterday by someone I forgot but in the know. Came to camp overweight every year, cost his team with stupid penalties and monumental drops. One of the worst hyped players in the drought. Wouldn't let him play for free, and I hope the team has the same feeling.

You mean the guy that openly didn't have a workout regimen and was constantly nagged by muscle pulls -- and ran routes his own way- and took look at me penalties- was likely a bit self centered?

Color me shocked.

He was an ok player but not a cornerstone. A fair amount of his production was being the number 1 receiver in a passing era where the production had to go somewhere. He never felt like a true threat or game changer or guy that occupied multiple defenders in a gameplan

Compare his stats during his 3 1000+ yard seasons to Sammy's .......

I didn't love him but at least he stayed on the field and scored more TDs.

HOWEVER, that freaking Pittsburg drop still kills me😳

Would you consider Stevie an accumulator or a game changer?

I know which I consider Sammy and which I think Stevie is.

Would you consider Stevie an accumulator or a game changer?

I know which I consider Sammy and which I think Stevie is.

Gotta be in the game to change the game.

Honest question: do you think Sammy misses games this year? If so, how many?

Compare his stats during his 3 1000+ yard seasons to Sammy's .......

I didn't love him but at least he stayed on the field and scored more TDs.

HOWEVER, that freaking Pittsburg drop still kills me

Shall I remind you of the game against the Falcons in 2013 when he fumbled, and subsequently turned the ball over, after catching a pass that would have put the Bills in field goal range to put the game away?