Training camp practice will be live-streamed on BB.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when we traded Jason Peters to Philly I went to their website to check how he was doing in camp. I ended up watching their whole practice online. It was great. This was years ago.

I bring that up because we hired Derek Boyko as VP of PR. I'm guessing he is responsible for this. Eagles always had the best coverage on their site.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Time to have the annual conversation...

DFf7VQoVYAIyAvI.jpg

The wife already had the talk with the kids. They've approached the age where this really affects their lives.

"My sweet, precious children. This time of year....Daddy gets evil."

(worried looks from innocent eyes)

"Oh, don't worry! You have nothing to be afraid of!....As long as you stay out of the living room."

This might be the first time I get to watch the Bills on tv without throwing things and cursing. Maybe they should just have all games not count and don't keep score. Like what they do in tball. Everyone gets a (Lombardi) trophy!

This might be the first time I get to watch the Bills on tv without throwing things and cursing. Maybe they should just have all games not count and don't keep score. Like what they do in tball. Everyone gets a (Lombardi) trophy!

The scourge of America is Participation Trophies!

I don't know. Someone could trip on a mat.

I've heard it's the first 30 mins.

#CampGate

Sully's column tomorrow: Dysfunction at Bills camp. No communication. Is it 25 or 30? Who's in charge of the 53?

Edited by PromoTheRobot