Stay Classy Trump

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gender Identity Disorder in Adolescents or Adults is identified as a mental disorder in the DSM-5.

Thats what I was referring to in Post #99

But Doc................we are both guilty of "thoughtcrimes"

AAEAAQAAAAAAAARJAAAAJDY5ZGU1MzU4LWFmNDkt

Liberals don't want to hear any other side.......as demonstrated by the reply ........."what's wrong with you"..... :lol:

Thats what I was referring to in Post #99

But Doc................we are both guilty of "thoughtcrimes"

Sorry. I didn't peruse all of the posts on here, but I do like Ben Shapiro though. He's one of the bright, young conservative minds who hasn't become a Trump apologist like many prominent media figures on the right have become to keep their audience.

Gender Identity Disorder in Adolescents or Adults is identified as a mental disorder in the DSM-5.

This is not comprehensive at all and in no way covers the entire scope of people that are transgender, or even most. Gays used to be considered mentally ill also. So did woman that sought more rights, and of course African Americans were considered mentally sub normal. Old propaganda new target.

It's a simple, hateful way for Trump to skapegoat and innocent group of people to yet again create a new distraction so we temporarily forget the old distraction

Anyone who honestly thinks this is about mental illness is, well, mentally ill.

Trump's reasoning (if there is any) isn't about mental illness, but mental illness is certainly part of the conversation.

Prove that

Can't prove a negative, but I'd be hard-pressed to prove the opposite so that's what I'm going with.

As TYTT pointed out, people can make the right decision for the wrong reason. That's what I believe is happening here.

Can't prove a negative, but I'd be hard-pressed to prove the opposite so that's what I'm going with.

As TYTT pointed out, people can make the right decision for the wrong reason. That's what I believe is happening here.

You guys are such dupes....if you can't get that DT transgender policy was anything but a switcheroo to keep your eyes off of get rid of Sessions to get at Mueller....your a idiot....

This is not comprehensive at all and in no way covers the entire scope of people that are transgender, or even most. Gays used to be considered mentally ill also. So did woman that sought more rights, and of course African Americans were considered mentally sub normal. Old propaganda new target.

It's a simple, hateful way for Trump to skapegoat and innocent group of people to yet again create a new distraction so we temporarily forget the old distraction

How does it not cover the "scope" of transgender folks?

When did women kill themselves 40% of the time? I forgot.

Edited by jmc12290

You guys are such dupes....if you can't get that DT transgender policy was anything but a switcheroo to keep your eyes off of get rid of Sessions to get at Mueller....your a idiot....

So...is that not a wrong reason to do this?