Stay Classy Trump

You guys are such dupes....if you can't get that DT transgender policy was anything but a switcheroo to keep your eyes off of get rid of Sessions to get at Mueller....your a idiot....

So we're supposed to disagree with a policy change we think is the best course of action because viva la Resistance!!!?

And again, how are you not too ashamed to show your face around here after our last interaction?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, that was some sort of really strange typo. Wires crossed in my brain.

I'm happy to insult you any time but meant no harm there, since I'm on the trans side!

calling bull ****. I've called him transgreg for years

You guys are such dupes....if you can't get that DT transgender policy was anything but a switcheroo to keep your eyes off of get rid of Sessions to get at Mueller....your a idiot....

Levi is like 12 and smarter than you, whilst owning you in this.

Levi is like 12 and smarter than you, whilst owning you in this.

How many times does this same exact mistake need to be pointed out to you for you to learn something?

Unfortunately CNN not longer has any credibility in this sphere, and this should be dismissed.

Every time I see CNN or CBS or the other come up with "breaking news", I think "blow it out your ass."

it's only useful as a good laugh.

Do that if you wish, but there's an official statement out there that corroborates what CNN has reported. As you were.

do you ever fact check anything you get paid to post or do you just take whatever is coaxed in to your throat?

That link doesn't say what you said it does.

The highest-ranking military officer in the country said that the military’s transgender policy won’t actively change until President Trump sends specific directions to the Pentagon.

“There will be no modifications to the current policy until the president’s direction has been received by the secretary of defense and the secretary has issued implementation guidance,” Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford wrote in a letter.

The Chumpster's announcement by tweet was on a whim with no specifics is certainly not the way to make sweeping policy change. They were already studying the matter and had not yet come to any conclusion. Thus the statement of no change.

The Chumpster's announcement by tweet was on a whim with no specifics is certainly not the way to make sweeping policy change.

The tweet doesn't make policy change, it announces a policy change, and does not invalidate the policy change it announces.

They were already studying the matter and had not yet come to any conclusion. Thus the statement of no change.

It does not say that the Pentagon "was studying the matter and came to no conclusion". It said that no policy change would come into place until the process of policy change was completed.

Further, your CNN headline link states that the Join Chiefs were unaware that Trump planned to communicate the upcoming policy change to the public via tweet. The article you linked says no such thing, and even if it did, what business is it of the Joint Chiefs how the President chooses to announce plans to change policy?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker