Going Incognito - Richie teaches preschool

JoeF

Seems like a good dude. Sometimes we forget that these guys come into the league as 20-something year olds who still have a lot of growing up to do. Glad to see this sort of stuff from Richie.

my daughter goes to one of the doodle bugs in rochester. i pay a ton for that ****. i haven't seen any buffalo bills there once. color me pissed.

Teef -- they cut the scene where Richie went roid crazy...I happen to have the outakes.

Sounds like alot of what happened in Miami was the team trying to be politically correct after it happened and deny any involvement in the whole thing as far as they wanted Richie to help "toughen him up"

He was a scumbag long before Miami and that was the cherry on the top. Read his bio, he was a bad dude long before he met Martin. Don't sugarcoat it because he's a Bill.

He nearly lost his NFL career and he finally grew up. Good for him but he was well deserving of what happened to him.

Yeah he was scummy for a bit, young and stupid. However, you can tell he's matured a lot and got his act together. I'm happy for him on that. I hope somehow he finishes out his career in Buffalo. Dude is still playing at a high level.