The Tyrod Taylor Question

This is just silly. Tyrod and the offense were at least viable and much more effective the last two seasons than the Rex Ryan defense. Woods left to get paid and go back home to LA. Your post is all fabrication that is completely divorced from reality.

just one question why is he looking that bad? You did put a ripping on CJ. So what's going on? I'm gonna have a lot of fun attacking your arguments this season. Let the games do the talking.

Taylor's 2 best career games were against playoff teams.... sooo, there's that.

then why didn't we beat Pitt to make it. That's right he threw a crucial pick.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it shows what your made off. Brees and Rivers ripped the stats on good teams where you can say 300 yards 4 tds in a loosing effort. Therefore, there is no question it can't be them that is wrong. Both teams had weak to sorry offensive lines. Figure Chargers had Gates. With Kenon Allen hurt.( Top receiver) Saints average receivers. But they both still ripped it up in the air. We had Woods and Our TE and what. Excuses Excuses Excuses.

I really have no idea idea what you're talking about at this point. You've lost me.

I really have no idea idea what you're talking about at this point. You've lost me.

What I mean is that most of those stats were in garbage time and mostly against sorry teams. Which then we question his play. The QB that I mention could do it against any team. With TT everyone makes excuses. Those barely 200 yard games. And their good stats. This is the NFL. This is a passing league.

In preseason he is throwing picks. It could of been three. Once again it was Bouldin fault.

Manziel use to show up 2 hours late to practice in shorts, just to run the 2 minute drill and end practice.

That's ******* balls

College hero is right

This is all after he won the heisman in his defense

So, y'all brought up Petterman because he beat Clemson. Edited by Noogie75

Another player not good enough. Was a HUGE HUGE HUGE project the new guys wanted no part of.

Will be out of league in 2 years

You mean Yates over CJ? Sammy and Darby gone. First year Head Coach. Mcd better than Last Lynn? It will bite them. They better be right because the staff will be gone in two years. Plus Sammy is starting, Darby is starting. Cardale with make the roster. CJ is having a lot more love in LA. Same as Sammy? All of those guys are in a better situation than TT. They are glad they left Buffalo they were to good of players to stay with this team anyways. So it's a come up for them... If they make the playoffs hoo loardy.

What I mean is that most of those stats were in garbage time and mostly against sorry teams. Which then we question his play. The QB that I mention could do it against any team. With TT everyone makes excuses. Those barely 200 yard games. And their good stats. This is the NFL. This is a passing league.

In preseason he is throwing picks. It could of been three. Once again it was Bouldin fault.

You seem to be all over the place so I'll just let you have this one. I don't feel like trying to figure out what it is you're talking about.

Cardale Jones Cardale Jones Cardale Jones

I've never understood the pure motivation of making an Internet living out of trolling.

Then what is it about like it's ok to throw a deep pick comparing it to a punt? That makes no sense. It's a turn over. Since we're talking stats...

You seem to be all over the place so I'll just let you have this one. I don't feel like trying to figure out what it is you're talking about.

I'm trying to answer every questions you guys ask.

No No No. Quit putting things in a perfect situations. He needs to adapt he is not a rookie. He was in this offense for 4 years. They gave him two seasons as the starter. There is no excuse for not hitting short passes with easy throws. No excuses, he needs to perform. His stats are decent at best. At a very best. All that off season making head lines to play like that. Look at all the rest of the young QB. Not to mention Dak. Last year's excuse no D. This year the o line. What's next? The coaches messed up now they have to stick with the hot Potato. I said it during OTAs. He was not gonna progress in this offense. He can not passss.

Who was in this offense for 4 years? You surely don't mean Tyrod, because he was never in this offense for 4 years. Do you always just make stuff up?

Most of TT supporters make up to many excuses. All the time. There is always one or many. I defend CJ. But I agree that he is not ready. I have no problems with it. But speak about TT unexcusable poor play and everyone jumps. I don't agree of trading him to keep Yates who can not even get close it CJ's intangibles. Now Petterman is not bad but people put him over CJ based on a Clemson win. When he was at Tenn.and had to transfer to a weaker division where he looked decent. Thats when I counter about CJ in college. Yes, he was benched after a national championship and winning every single of the 11 games he started. I'll give you that. Now supposely the guys in front of him were better. I'll give you that too. But my big question is ( please answer) why could they not win without him giving that they had the same best products when he WON the previous year? Now answer me someone because I wanna know.

Who was in this offense for 4 years? You surely don't mean Tyrod, because he was never in this offense for 4 years. Do you always just make stuff up?

Aaaah he was in Baltimore 4 years where in a few or one of those years Kubiak was his offensive coach.

You're doing a poor job of it.

and you're running out of excuses.

The fact that you think I'm even making excuses for Tyrod shows just how little you're paying attention.

I was answering somebody else's question and you seem to not be paying attention to who I'm answering so I figure you are in. But I'm sorry to many questions to answer.

So now we're throwing playing against bad teams into the equation?

There are no style points in football. Points are good no matter how you get them. Just win.

of course whether you can beat good teams works into the equation. lol.

if you can't beat good teams, where do you think you are going?

The fact that you think I'm even making excuses for Tyrod shows just how little you're paying attention.

a month ago someone made a comparison with Rivers and Brees. Because they also didn't make the playoffs like TT. They gave the excuse that TT did not have the weapons. That's what I was referring to.

This is just silly. Tyrod and the offense were at least viable and much more effective the last two seasons than the Rex Ryan defense. Woods left to get paid and go back home to LA. Your post is all fabrication that is completely divorced from reality.

is this trying to equate the lessor of two evils and say that evil one was less evil than evil 2?

Edited by Foxx

Most of TT supporters make up to many excuses. All the time. There is always one or many. I defend CJ. But I agree that he is not ready. I have no problems with it. But speak about TT unexcusable poor play and everyone jumps. I don't agree of trading him to keep Yates who can not even get close it CJ's intangibles. Now Petterman is not bad but people put him over CJ based on a Clemson win. When he was at Tenn.and had to transfer to a weaker division where he looked decent. Thats when I counter about CJ in college. Yes, he was benched after a national championship and winning every single of the 11 games he started. I'll give you that. Now supposely the guys in front of him were better. I'll give you that too. But my big question is ( please answer) why could they not win without him giving that they had the same best products when he WON the previous year? Now answer me someone because I wanna know.Aaaah he was in Baltimore 4 years where in a few or one of those years Kubiak was his offensive coach. and you're running out of excuses.

He had 1 year with Kubiak in Baltimore. That is much different than saying he's had 4 years in that offense.

As for why people say Peterman looks better than CJ, just watch them play. It's very easy to see why people say that. Peterman looks like a legit QB. Cardale does not.

And you keep bringing up CJ's 3 game run to a championship like it's super meaningful. It's not. It's was much more the team around CJ that won the championship than it was CJ. They may not have even got to that championship game with CJ starting the whole year. Football is a team sport. Cardale was a very small part of that championship win.

You continually asking why Ohio St didn't win a championship the following year... but every year is different. That's like asking why doesn't the same team win a championship every year?

Ohio State just ran into a super hot Clemson team and lost. Clemson had a phenomenal year.

The fact is Cardale stunk that year and was benched. He was given every opportunity to hang on to that starting job and he just couldn't do it. Go back and watch that season. You will see why they had no choice but to bench him.

Here's a question for you - how many championship winning college QBs have gone on to have great NFL careers?

Here's a list - http://www.thegridfe.com/2015/05/21/national-championship-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/

As you can see, winning a college championship as a QB is meaningless in the NFL.

To be clear, I am not trying to argue that Tyrod is the Bills future at QB. I think that is a long shot. As of now he is a mediocre NFL starting QB. But he is light years ahead of Cardale. I'd also take Peterman any day over Cardale as well. And that's what it came down to - Cardale or Peterman. It's too hard to develop 1 QB in the NFL, let alone 2 at the same time. There's simply not enough reps to go around, especially with the way the CBA limited practice time.

He had 1 year with Kubiak in Baltimore. That is much different than saying he's had 4 years in that offense.

As for why people say Peterman looks better than CJ, just watch them play. It's very easy to see why people say that. Peterman looks like a legit QB. Cardale does not.

And you keep bringing up CJ's 3 game run to a championship like it's super meaningful. It's not. It's was much more the team around CJ that won the championship than it was CJ. They may not have even got to that championship game with CJ starting the whole year. Football is a team sport. Cardale was a very small part of that championship win.

You continually asking why Ohio St didn't win a championship the following year... but every year is different. That's like asking why doesn't the same team win a championship every year?

Ohio State just ran into a super hot Clemson team and lost. Clemson had a phenomenal year.

The fact is Cardale stunk that year and was benched. He was given every opportunity to hang on to that starting job and he just couldn't do it. Go back and watch that season. You will see why they had no choice but to bench him.

Here's a question for you - how many championship winning college QBs have gone on to have great NFL careers?

Here's a list - http://www.thegridfe.com/2015/05/21/national-championship-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/

As you can see, winning a college championship as a QB is meaningless in the NFL.

To be clear, I am not trying to argue that Tyrod is the Bills future at QB. I think that is a long shot. As of now he is a mediocre NFL starting QB. But he is light years ahead of Cardale. I'd also take Peterman any day over Cardale as well. And that's what it came down to - Cardale or Peterman. It's too hard to develop 1 QB in the NFL, let alone 2 at the same time. There's simply not enough reps to go around, especially with the way the CBA limited practice time.

I can see how bias you are? So 6'5 with rocket arm vs 6'2 weak arm the next so called Tom Brady. How many late round HOF Qbs. I'll help Tom Brady,Warner(free agent). But CJ again he had not lost but he sits and they loose to Michigan State. Wow good. Now a days is happening more with QBs we can say the same at tight ends what's your point. Well then again Pitt beat Clemson and Barrett couldn't with a better team than Pitt??? Ok you just can't hang. I'mma give you TT like you said, what has he done for me lately, are already digesting bricks because for a so called best option he is and has been playing bubu. It really ugly and it's gonna be uglier when the season starts. And if by chance Petterman ever gets on the field he better do good. For now here comes my "I Told You". Only bias people speak like you speak about CJ. It only gets you so far. Right now TT is making you look bad. CJ. is not making me look bad because he is a sophomore... Next year I guarantee CJ will be in a better spot TT will be watching from the sidelines. He might not even make it through the year.

Billsfan4 where are you from??? What state?

Edited by Noogie75

Taylor's 2 best career games were against playoff teams.... sooo, there's that.

Miami was one of the poorest defensive team's last season. A schedule as weak as it comes, too.

Seattle had maybe it's two biggest impact guys on D out, also.

Edited by Crusher

Well if you don't wanna answer Fan 4 it's ok. I'm from the state of Florida. Where I grew up watching NFL legends once again legends. I'm not just talking about the college program success. Like Micheal Irvin said the best football players ever were breaded in the state of Florida. You name them. So we in this state know more about evaluating talent than any other state. I'll put that in everything I own. Other coaches or programs throughout the country could not match our evaluation of talent. We do not give away positions they earn them. Everyone gets a fair evaluation. They don't ticky tack about he seems better. They earn it and every year is up for grabs. Like belicheck, doesn't care who got picked in what round he will bench a first rounder if he is not better than the man in front. You keep the better player not who might be. That is the difference of winning constantly not guessing, fan favorite or the ban wagon like it is in Buffalo because of people that think like you. By the way Antonio Gates a first Ballot HOF is praising CJ. Anthony Lynn a Superbowl Champ sees the talent CJ has. A great coach who coached with Bill Parcels is saying it. But you say he is sorry. I believe you. You win. Just don't let me down on what your writings have read. I'll be waaatching.

Well if you don't wanna answer Fan 4 it's ok. I'm from the state of Florida. Where I grew up watching NFL legends once again legends. I'm not just talking about the college program success. Like Micheal Irvin said the best football players ever were breaded in the state of Florida. You name them. So we in this state know more about evaluating talent than any other state. I'll put that in everything I own. Other coaches or programs throughout the country could not match our evaluation of talent. We do not give away positions they earn them. Everyone gets a fair evaluation. They don't ticky tack about he seems better. They earn it and every year is up for grabs. Like belicheck, doesn't care who got picked in what round he will bench a first rounder if he is not better than the man in front. You keep the better player not who might be. That is the difference of winning constantly not guessing, fan favorite or the ban wagon like it is in Buffalo because of people that think like you. By the way Antonio Gates a first Ballot HOF is praising CJ. Anthony Lynn a Superbowl Champ sees the talent CJ has. A great coach who coached with Bill Parcels is saying it. But you say he is sorry. I believe you. You win. Just don't let me down on what your writings have read. I'll be waaatching.

This is interesting

https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/US-States-With-Most-NFL-Hall-of-Famers

Edited by old school

Lotta garbage in that post

Sure Florida might have some of the best ball in the country but that means jack **** about the evaluators of talent down there.

Damn, recruit in western and central New York where you really need to find gems . That takes scouting ability.

A blind man can recruit in dade county

You're post hardly made any sense. There was nothing to answer, and you didn't address almost any of the points I made, you just ignored them. I didn't feel like your gibberish post deserved a response.

And your evaluation of football talent has been absolutely terrible from what I've seen. The next time you're right in a football take will be the very first time ever...

Tell us again how great Jordan Mills was last season, or how Cardale should be starting for the Bills this season because he's their only chance at winning... lmao.

You're post hardly made any sense. There was nothing to answer, and you didn't address almost any of the points I made, you just ignored them. I didn't feel like your gibberish post deserved a response.

And your evaluation of football talent has been absolutely terrible from what I've seen. The next time you're right in a football take will be the very first time ever...

Tell us again how great Jordan Mills was last season, or how Cardale should be starting for the Bills this season because he's their only chance at winning... lmao.

Maybe it's a result of those 75 Noogies. :lol:

Lotta garbage in that post

Sure Florida might have some of the best ball in the country but that means jack **** about the evaluators of talent down there.

Damn, recruit in western and central New York where you really need to find gems . That takes scouting ability.

A blind man can recruit in dade county

gentleman I said Florida period. That are legends. I'll help you out Warren Sapp, Rey Lewis, edgerin James, Micheal Irvin, Alvin Harper, Dion Sanders, Sammy Watkins, Santonio Holmes, Vince Wilfork Clinton portis and a lot of HOFamers. I do not even the players that played there like Jim Kelly Ed Reed, regie Wayne. Don't even count any HOF from your states they would never even come close no comparison. Butch Davis coached 28 first round draft picks in 5 years from the U of M. Now tell me about evaluating talent. Talk about some other sport but football, no other State can even come close. No Imo, Fact. Edited by Noogie75

of course whether you can beat good teams works into the equation. lol.

if you can't beat good teams, where do you think you are going?

Congrats. It's blatantly clear we're drafting a QB in the top of round 1 and not picking up that option on Taylor in 2018 barring a miraclulous and Herculean effort on his part... something I think more and more posters will be actively rooting for this year.

Still think this year there are no excuses for Taylor???

God I feel bad for McCoy and especially Meatball at this point.

Well, he is also BuffaloBud420 too...

Maybe he just smoked himself silly.

fun part is when TT makes you look bad because I'mma laugh like crazy. And of course listen to your excuses excuses excuses. I Told Youuu.

By the way another excuse Bouldin retired from the Bills today.