The Tyrod Taylor Question

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/could-bills-trade-lesean-mccoy/389136

Trade rumors were inevitable.

I can see this happening.

McBean and Denison have probably seen what they need to see. TT can not get the ball out quickly. Last night was another example. Sorry TT apologists .

This isn't a rumor at all, rather it's just the opinion of Silva based upon the 2017 circumstances.

LOL wut? Aren't you a little old for the life's not fair talk?

They'll be out anyways, so it's a moot point. But he should get an evaluation with the offense they are running with what TT had to work with. then you know.

They'll be out anyways, so it's a moot point. But he should get an evaluation with the offense they are running with what TT had to work with. then you know.

No. That's like top ten most ridiculous thing I've seen posted on a football messageboard. What the heck are you talking about?

No. That's like top ten most ridiculous thing I've seen posted on a football messageboard. What the heck are you talking about?

You want TT gone and he didn't have Glenn, or Matthews. and yet you want the rookie to have a full offense to work with. But it doesn't matter that TT didn't have that, in a preseason game, working with a new offense. Show him the door, is the opinion. two sets of standards here.

If you are not going to have an offense to suit the QBs strengths, then trade him. Trade McCoy too. let him finish on a contending team.

I say go for broke and trade TT and McCoy. let McCoy finish on a contender. That would assure us of the first round pick, more than likely.

Problem with trading McCoy is his salary. I'm not sure how many teams can/would take on his salary and give up players/picks. McCoy actually fits the scheme and makes us MUCH better. TT doesn't fit and doesn't make us MUCH better (imo anyway). If we were able to trade McCoy and get picks for him, in all for it at this point. I'd feel bad for the defense, as I think they'll be pretty good, but it is what it is. The FO has the future in mind.

He has put up similar numbers to Watkins . "just another guy". Holmes is just another guy. Just when you can almost agree on something with this poster, the agenda comes out again. I guess Glenn being out didn't hurt either.

Fair enough. He may or may not be back.

Yes...Jordan Matthews is just another guy. Comparing him to Watkins only hurts you and how posters perceive you and your knowledge.

You seem stuck on this agenda nonsense when there's literally nothing there...I don't give a damn about anything but the Bills becoming a true contender.

Reprogram yourself and come back when you can take what someone posts at face value instead of trying to take illogical leaps as to what anterior motive could be behind it.

I'm going to cut him some slack because of the non-functioning OL that allowed constant heavy pressure in his face along with having to adjust to a new WR corps.

Whether he's back or not depends on how he plays this season and he could very well be a caretaker/bridge QB for another season contingent upon the readiness of the potential franchise guy they acquire next season.

I have said everything in your post. I agree. I just think there's very little chance TT improves enough in this system to keep him for another season. I wouldn't want him to be the caretaker/bridge next season if we draft a QB with our 1st pick next year. I'd rather start peterman in year 2 and let him battle the rookie.

You want TT gone and he didn't have Glenn, or Matthews. and yet you want the rookie to have a full offense to work with. But it doesn't matter that TT didn't have that, in a preseason game, working with a new offense. Show him the door, is the opinion. two sets of standards here.

Your said you want Peterman to play without Glenn and Matthews for some odd reason. I'm not going to try to parse your logic, but your takes on this are really bad.

You know what, Peterman didn't have Glenn or Matthews either but seemed to do ok last night. But say how Tyrod didn't have those 2 again for the 100th time. :wallbash:

Your said you want Peterman to play without Glenn and Matthews for some odd reason. I'm not going to try to parse your logic, but your takes on this are really bad.

No, they are not, actually. I just said why. Henderson was pretty bad. yet it was all TT. Let's see how Peterman does with the first without Glenn. I'd say not so good facing a first unit defense with all kinds of pressure on him.

You know what, Peterman didn't have Glenn or Matthews either but seemed to do ok last night. But say how Tyrod didn't have those 2 again for the 100th time. :wallbash:

Peterman didn't face the first unit defense, which is pretty good, and he still had pressure and led the offense to a whopping six points.

Edited by JM2009

Did you also know that Tyrod is 14-15 as a starter which is not bad. Just an FYI for ya in case you didn't know ;)

No, they are not, actually. I just said why. Henderson was pretty bad. yet it was all TT. Let's see how Peterman does with the first without Glenn. I'd say not so good facing a first unit defense with all kinds of pressure on him.

So your point is that until our rookie backup is handicapped to the same extent our 7th year starter was in preseason game #2 and performs similarly terrible...what? What is your point?

Did you also know that Tyrod is 14-15 as a starter which is not bad. Just an FYI for ya in case you didn't know ;)

15-14 is not bad. Not compared esp.. to what we have had in the past.

So your point is that until our rookie backup is handicapped to the same extent our 7th year starter was in preseason game #2 and performs similarly terrible...what? What is your point?

Hopeless. TT is not a seven year starter by the way.

This new Dennison offense looks slow and awful. Are they seriously gonna try to make Tyrod into Matt Ryan?!? Where he stands there and scans the field for 3-4 seconds? That's not his game. Get him out of the pocket, roll him a bit.. Anthony Lynn had the formula.

As a side note, the lack of explosive WR's and the OLine getting destroyed last night contributed to his looking terrible.

One thing is for certain. Whatever we're doing in PS, we will NOT be doing that one the real games start.

I think every quarterback in the NFL should have to play without their starting tackle just so we can have a fair evaluation of Tyrod Taylor.

people are claiming Peterman would have been much better under the same circumstances. Did the light come on yet?

I think every quarterback in the NFL should have to play without their starting tackle just so we can have a fair evaluation of Tyrod Taylor.

Replying to @thadbrown7

Still think #Bills are better than this. But if Cordy and even Matthews miss lotsa time... you saw it last night.