The Tyrod Taylor Question

But individually Matt Ryan didnt look lost did he. Stanard post with you take an individual argument and use a team stat against it.

I actually never claimed Peterman is anything more than a top end BU. And no where did i say he would do better. Play him a QTR with ones next week. Thats how you play him with the exact same talent.

Your logic-get a franchise QB, doesn't need any talent around him at all. ever. yet this is wrong. But TT is held to a higher standard then real franchise QBs are, with your logic.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your logic-get a franchise QB, doesn't need any talent around him at all. ever. yet this is wrong. But TT is held to a higher standard then real franchise QBs are, with your logic.

Deflect away. When the excuses dont work move to deflection.

Deflect away. When the excuses dont work move to deflection.

Well, what was Ryan's excuse for going 4-12 in 2013? If injuries and poor defense are an excuse for him, which it should be, a weak roster around TT is not an excuse-a QB that is not on Ryan's level.

Our HOF QB had a strong roster around him. But TT should be a franchise guy with an overall below average roster, when he is not as talented as a real franchise QB.

Well, what was Ryan's excuse for going 4-12 in 2013? If injuries and poor defense are an excuse for him, which it should be, a weak roster around TT is not an excuse-a QB that is not on Ryan's level.

Again INDIVIDUALLY Matt Ryan LOOKED the part. TT does not.

Again INDIVIDUALLY Matt Ryan LOOKED the part. TT does not.

And they still went 4-12. Ryan is very good of course,but franchise QBs need talent around them. but you expect TT to be the same with a below average roster, when he isn't as talented. Just excuses you say.

And they still went 4-12. Ryan is very good of course,but franchise QBs need talent around them. but you expect TT to be the same with a below average roster, when he isn't as talented. Just excuses you say.

No, i don't expect him to be good. Ever. Ergo, trade him out for whatever you get for him.

I expect TT to Show individual growth. In now three years nada

you having fun Bobby? you seem to be.

Yeah its a good time. I am sure my breakdown post is gonna be hated too.

I expect TT to Show individual growth. In now three years nada

Yeah its a good time. I am sure my breakdown post is gonna be hated too.

In meaningless pre season games. let's not get the roster healthy and see how he does when it counts for real, with all his weapons on the field and Glenn at LT.

No, i don't expect him to be good. Ever. Ergo, trade him out for whatever you get for him.

If they really are tanking, then they should trade him and McCoy as soon as possible.

Imagine if the #Bills had a new coaching staff and a bunch of new players AND it was preseason.

In meaningless pre season games. let's not get the roster healthy and see how he does when it counts for real, with all his weapons on the field and Glenn at LT.

Poor excuse. That is when Progress and Growth should be shown. You are individually looking at players

Jim Kelly would march the team down the field and score a TD and then they would take the first team out. preseason should be easy for the offense. i think you people forget what a real NFL team looks like. it has been a long time so i understand

Poor excuse. That is when Progress and Growth should be shown. You are individually looking at players

Pre season means next to nothing. EJ was a warrior in pre season games. Not so good when it counted.

Jim Kelly would march the team down the field and score a TD and then they would take the first team out. preseason should be easy for the offense. i think you people forget what a real NFL team looks like. it has been a long time so i understand

this roster is not full of HOFs on offense. It is below average overall.

Would he do that with Henderson at LT, Ducasse at RG, an old Anquan Boldin as an outside WR, with rookie Zay Jones on the other side while having constant pressure in his face? I doubt it. Instead he'd be in the media blasting Henderson and Ducasse just as he did with House Ballard back in the day of the Bickering Bills.

Pre season means next to nothing. EJ was a warrior in pre season games. Not so good when it counted.

this roster is not full of HOFs on offense. It is below average overall.

EJ was a warrior in one preseason.

In 2014, the preseason offense was awful. They didn't score an offensive TD with the 1st team offense until Tampa pulled their starters in the 3rd game.

You were one of the posters that was ripping EJ because of how bad the offense looked in the preseason. You were very vocal about it on BBMB.

Now preseason means next to nothing.....because it's Tyrod.

Would he do that with Henderson at LT, Ducasse at RG, an old Anquan Boldin as an outside WR, with rookie Zay Jones on the other side while having constant pressure in his face? I doubt it. Instead he'd be in the media blasting Henderson and Ducasse just as he did with House Ballard back in the day of the Bickering Bills.

Like I said, franchise QBs need talent around them to win, yet the few hold TT to a higher level when he isn't a franchise talent-he should win anyways no matter the injuries, players around him.

EJ was a warrior in one preseason.

In 2014, the preseason offense was awful. They didn't score an offensive TD with the 1st team offense until Tampa pulled their starters in the 3rd game.

You were one of the posters that was ripping EJ because of how bad the offense looked in the preseason. You were very vocal about it on BBMB.

Now preseason means next to nothing.....because it's Tyrod.

pre season doesn't mean anything. EJ is just a bad NFL QB. TT is not.