The Tyrod Taylor Question

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's on the generous end of the anti-Taylorites.

I frequently hear he isn't a quarterback at all, but a running back masquerading as a QB.

Yep

From who? Ryan has said that a couple of times in the past but I don't think it is what he really thinks. I haven't seen anyone else on this forum say that.

You're joking, right?

Keep up the crusade, Transplant.

You continually prove myself and others who have called your motives into question right over and over again.

You will never let a Tyrod thread die until you have the last word so you can pretend you are right.

Talk about nauseating...

Thanks for clearing that up, chief.

The message board police is currently reviewing your credentials and will contact you shortly...

Keep up the crusade, Crusher.

Talk about nauseating...

Fans should be glad we have what we have. It could be a lot worse. And we have had much worse in this drought.

Not...

Tyrod Taylor is is leading this Team nowhere but another season with no playoff hopes. Period.

Where are the people saying he is a running back playing Quarterback? Feel free to point them out.

He was projected to be drafted as a back or receiver, 6 or 7 years ago I think.

Not...

Tyrod Taylor is is leading this Team nowhere but another season with no playoff hopes. Period.

He was projected to be drafted as a back or receiver, 6 or 7 years ago I think.

The defense was the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016.

Edited by JM2009

Why haven't you made this point before?

Where have I seen this same , tired response before, esp. when I wasn't posting to you ,again, but challenging another poster on the topic. let the specific poster answer me who does not feel the defense was the main problem. Does that work for you?

The defense was the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016.

Agreed.

Or. Rex Ryan was the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016.

Tyrod Taylor had plenty of bad games as well.

Agreed.

Or. Rex Ryan was the main reason the Bills missed the playoffs in 2016.

Tyrod Taylor had plenty of bad games as well.

Thank you for responding. TT for sure needs to improve also. I would also include Ryan's poor game day coaching as a problem- I've said that before. Someone won't like that.

Thank you for responding. TT for sure needs to improve also. I would also include Ryan's poor game day coaching as a problem- I've said that before. Someone won't like that.

Thank you.

Agreed. I found it really amazing that a guy like Ryan after having coached in the league for a while still had so many issues managing and coaching during a game. I would have let

him go just for those issues. Inexcusable in my opinion, of an NFL head coach.