Describe your favorite Sandwich

YoloinOhio

Provolone is the preferred cheese of simps, chuds, and pats fans. Color me not surprised.

I have to agree with no Swiss on that sandwich. Maybe some fresh mozzarella?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of pepperoni, why can you only get the good stuff on your pizza in WNY, or at a pizza joint owned by some guy from WNY? Doesn't the rest of the world know what they're missing? Slightly burnt edges on the little rounds surrounded by grease! YAY!

Speaking of pepperoni, why can you only get the good stuff on your pizza in WNY, or at a pizza joint owned by some guy from WNY? Doesn't the rest of the world know what they're missing? Slightly burnt edges on the little rounds surrounded by grease! YAY!

Surrounded??? They are mini pools filled with grease!

I have to agree with no Swiss on that sandwich. Maybe some fresh mozzarella?

I've ordered it with provolone many times. I prefer it with swiss. DiBella's provolone tastes like nothing. Were I to go out and purchase my own cheese from another store for the express purposes of dressing this sandwich, then I might choose differently. With the options available, I stand by my sub.

But why don't you f@#$s go eat a few hundred subs, try all available combinations, and then report back with your findings.

We eat pretty healthy, but that is the awesome part and I LOVE it!

and then when you eat it cold the next day, it has the hardened orange grease in the pepperoni. Still good.

Btw now I'm on the hunt for some sharp provolone. Never heard of this!

I've ordered it with provolone many times. I prefer it with swiss. DiBella's provolone tastes like nothing. Were I to go out and purchase my own cheese from another store for the express purposes of dressing this sandwich, then I might choose differently. With the options available, I stand by my sub.

But why don't you f@#$s go eat a few hundred subs, try all available combinations, and then report back with your findings.

Who picks a sandwich from a !@#$ing Subway wanna be chain, anyway????

Bacon. Lettuce. Garden tomatoes. Toasted white bread. Mayo. Pepper.

Garden tomatoes are the key. Get those hot house tomatoes outta here!

I had a BLT tonight and left the B off. It was tomatoes from the farmers market last Saturday. That made my night! (That, and the mayo.) Tomatoes that LOOK like tomatoes are not necessarily real tomatoes.

I had a BLT tonight and left the B off. It was tomatoes from the farmers market last Saturday. That made my night! (That, and the mayo.) Tomatoes that LOOK like tomatoes are not necessarily real tomatoes.

I look forward to my first BLT every summer. It is worth every bit of time, money and sweat I put into my tomato plants! Love, love, love my tomatoes!

and then when you eat it cold the next day, it has the hardened orange grease in the pepperoni. Still good.

Btw now I'm on the hunt for some sharp provolone. Never heard of this!

Find some? always need to let your cheese warm up and breathe for best flavor. similar to decanting a fine merlot

I look forward to my first BLT every summer. It is worth every bit of time, money and sweat I put into my tomato plants! Love, love, love my tomatoes!

Hats off to you on that! I've tried 4-5 years in FL and GA and pretty much failed every time. Took advice from tomato vets, got an earth box, and everything we could think of, but always failed. Got bugs every time. Did organic.....forget it! I now go to the farmers market! I want NO advice after all that has failed. Apparently when done right, you have more great tomatos than you know what to do with....

Perfectly made Chicken Parm.

I can honestly say I've never had a chicken parm sandwich. I'm not sure why...... It's not something I'd have often (if ever) as an entree, so maybe that's it.... (I'll almost never order chicken out.)